Premades and Realid/battletag

TWINK NIGHT IN AMERICA

Faith-Hill.jpg

REAL ID
SUNDAY SKRIMISHES!!!!!!

STARTING THIS SUNDAY, THE 28th!!!!! 8:30EST!!!!!!! RULES TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!! PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!

RULES:
1. Usable Consumables: Rum, Bombs, Wizard Oil/Weapon Stones, Level 15 Food, Bandages
2. Max of 3 per guild per faction except for special cases.
3. 3 healers per team, max of 2 of each class, only one feral or boomkin allowed.
4. If you act like a dick and people don't want to play with you, you'll never be invited to play again.
5. Gotta get in vent

VENT:
cadmium.typefrag.com 44661 hockey

Alliance:
KEGTHROWING:
-Tombradymonk (Tombrady#1813)
DPS:
-Uraflamer (andrewsako@comcast.net)
-Axione (smithmason237@gmail.com)
-Sneaky (Sneaky#1145)
-Snowshoes (idk)
-kitn (idk)
-Iz (Nevermind#1599)
HEALS:
-Doomhealz (badakface@yahoo.com)
-Cannabis (Cannabis1992#1784)
-Fort (cccw102@aol.com)
-Xda (guibord_matt@comcast.net)
-Dartofblue/paladinlol (jacob#1994)
-Billow (shamancrazy@aol.com)
-Agonist (Agonist#1507)
-Saxxon (saxxon#1838)*
-Laurasia (idk)*
FC:
-Caulfield (idk)
-Brown (mikehine23@yahoo.com)

Horde:
DPS:
-Pizza (idk)
-Slyddur (Slyddur#1789)
-Ko (køkø#1523)
-Mocha (mocha#1247)
-Apnea (trainwreck#1366)
-Revolution (scott#1313)
-Dorigon (Dorygoon#1360)
-Dervx (idk)
-Curley (curleypwnsu#1934)
HEALS:
-Augiddin (idk)
-Haste (idk)
-Potatofarmer (joshua_drad2119@hotmail.com)
-Holylipz (idk)
-Turdel (turdel#1756)
-Dasfizzla (idk)
-Twiggi (Twiggi#1423)
-Arkant (Arkant#1361)
-Marshman (idk)
FC:
-Painaid (idk)
-Cinderblok (idk)

*=can play both factions

TWINK NIGHT IN AMERICA HISTORICAL RECORDS
Sunday Oct 28th: 3 games (2 alliance 1 horde) ~27 players

Last edited by a moderator:
They can be arranged with relative ease, but you need people to step up and take the leadership position.

Your first post pretty much nailed it, people are just afraid to lose and even when they lose pugs they feel the need to make excuses lol.

I mean if you feel like there's enough interest for you to assemble a team I could probably throw one together as well.

It would be ideal if you could grab at least one person from BH for the easy queues with wargames.

So I guess it's good that it's lack of organization/protecting ereps that prevent games rather than the limits of realid since that shit is fixable.

I mean if you feel like there's enough interest for you to assemble a team I could probably throw one together as well.

It would be ideal if you could grab at least one person from BH for the easy queues with wargames.

I'd be down to help set stuff up but idk the bracket that well anymore.

edit: CL stealing scumbag

I could get a few people on Horde-side that would be interested in this. Any sort of realid scrims would be a nice change of pace from pugs.

I'd definitely be down for this. I only play on the weekends though cause of school.

I'd be down to help set stuff up but idk the bracket that well anymore.

edit: CL stealing scumbag
^.~ do you want an invite?

I could get a few people on Horde-side that would be interested in this. Any sort of realid scrims would be a nice change of pace from pugs.
Gauge interest and let me know soon so that we can set up a time and day if it's there. How would you feel about this weekend?

^.~ do you want an invite?

Gauge interest and let me know soon so that we can set up a time and day if it's there. How would you feel about this weekend?

No, be Legends USE THE BOOST #1 guild on CR

So looks like there are people stepping up to make a horde side. I can help with ally but I just know fort, kunzwontacceptmybattletaginv, and cannabis pretty much

I made a long post but it got deleted cause I used bad words. I miss you drayner :(

I was wondering why there's seemingly not many pick up premades using Realid. I get that activity is down because of people playing their 90s and that guilds don't want to premade because they are rebuilding from the expansion/afraid to damage their erep, but I would think pick up premades would be something anyone looking for competition and fun would want to do. Some of the best games I've played were pick up premades because they were organized enough to provide good competition while still not being taken as seriously as a guild v guild game.

Was just wondering if I'm mistaken in thinking that these kind of games could be arranged easily with realid or if there just isn't interest in them.

Remember the pickup game between Pizza Hut and CR? It was an amazing game and easily one of my favorite premades ever.

Let us know if you need players for pickup games. We're down for mixing and matching players on either faction to make a game like that happen again. :eek:

Good luck Tom!

Edit: Contact me on BH or TI if you want my Real ID for these.

badakface@yahoo.com is my realid i have a bis resto druid (missing second argus cuz i was drunk when i went ally) but im all for wargames and premades i prefer actully healing becuase my fc set isnt complete yet (stam set)

Users who are viewing this thread