Pre-Game day stream <TeT> v.s. <FC>

just saw this past broadcast. fucking idiots running around the gulch lmao. as bad as Fried Chicken was, Twinks Eat Twinkies was worse. good luck in your idea of a 29 twink cup boyz, cuz ya finna lose it all!

just saw this past broadcast. fucking idiots running around the gulch lmao. as bad as Fried Chicken was, Twinks Eat Twinkies was worse. good luck in your idea of a 29 twink cup boyz, cuz ya finna lose it all!

First of all you hardly play FTP anymore, second you are completely and utterly useless when you FC and half the time you glitch. Next time you say "idiots running around the gulch" think back to yourself. Lmao

First of all you hardly play FTP anymore, second you are completely and utterly useless when you FC and half the time you glitch. Next time you say "idiots running around the gulch" think back to yourself. Lmao

I'm always thinking back to myself. it keeps reminding me of you idiots running around the gulch lol.

simple as...

Settle down there junior...

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread