<Post Your Monk Progress Here>

That le epic moment you 1v1 another f2p rogue with boas at gurubashi, win then get the chest a second before a 90 dk comes and kills you.

How hard is it to farm ROP?
Not sure how to answer that question c:

I didn't count my runs but I did see quite a few blues, maybe I just got lucky.

No Alli Trink? SF for mog? Are u trying to torture us??
It's okay, I forgive you about that trinket nonsense :O

How did you manage to get that tabard as a F2P? teach me the ways senpai i need it!
Zandalari warbringers and warscouts drop reputation badges.

My account is linked and I have the reputation bonus, without it you'll need even more.

Going to make a new thread named 'post your warrior progress here' this thread bares the same usefulness.

View attachment 4868

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that I see alot of people talking about best in slot, but still missing the bigger picture. If you are a f2p monk and not a panda you are doing it wrong.

Why?

When you reach level 20 as a monk you get the skill "zen pilgrimage" which takes you to a special monk only zone. While there you can visit a vendor that sells tiger brew and serpent brew (+9 agility or intelligence respectively). If you are a panda you get double the well fed bonus on that which means +18. My gear is not BIS, but with +18 agility, who really cares.

I was going to make a new thread about this, but I am new to twinkinfo and cannot for now. If someone else wants to create a new thread and share this that would be nice. Also, if you see me in game be sure to say hi. I'm hobopo :)

Users who are viewing this thread