Post Your Ingame UI

Ragequit said:
Sorry, Jo. Must've had you mixed up with Colt.

Wait no, that's not right...

nice attempt at sarcastic humour

wait no shit thats not right i meant idiotic : (

ive never done arena on stormspire so idk wat the fuck ur on about

[10:13:20 PM] Colt: why are these people on twinkinfo saying they beat me in 2s on stormspire

[10:13:23 PM] Colt: ive never done 2s there

[10:13:26 PM] Colt: :(

[10:13:34 PM] Spazzy: idk

[10:13:39 PM] Spazzy: who is sayign that

[10:13:43 PM] Colt: rage and red

[10:13:51 PM] Spazzy: wtf they on about

[10:13:53 PM] Spazzy: o ye

[10:13:56 PM] Spazzy: they thot that

[10:14:00 PM] Spazzy: raku was you

[10:14:03 PM] Spazzy: but we beat em twice

[10:14:07 PM] Spazzy: they never beat us

[10:16:00 PM] Colt: well why do they think

[10:16:02 PM] Colt: u were me

[10:16:06 PM] Lfc153: no idea

[10:16:12 PM] Lfc153: my char name was jo

hmmmmmmm

Coltlol said:

Spazzy told us you were the priest using the name Jules when he was doing arenas with you. We were also told that you were a mage who we farmed playing mage/rogue with cyzz.

Then he ragequit after like 4 games saying cba sleep is better than this... Sounds an awful lot like you doesn't it.

Coltlol said:

It's not attempted if I succeeded. Also, idiotic humor? What are you twelve kid? lolololol.

Coltlol said:
[10:13:20 PM] Colt: why are these people on twinkinfo saying they beat me in 2s on stormspire

[10:13:23 PM] Colt: ive never done 2s there

[10:13:26 PM] Colt: :(

[10:13:34 PM] Spazzy: idk

[10:13:39 PM] Spazzy: who is sayign that

[10:13:43 PM] Colt: rage and red

[10:13:51 PM] Spazzy: wtf they on about

[10:13:53 PM] Spazzy: o ye

[10:13:56 PM] Spazzy: they thot that

[10:14:00 PM] Spazzy: raku was you

[10:14:03 PM] Spazzy: but we beat em twice

[10:14:07 PM] Spazzy: they never beat us

[10:16:00 PM] Colt: well why do they think

[10:16:02 PM] Colt: u were me

[10:16:06 PM] Lfc153: no idea

[10:16:12 PM] Lfc153: my char name was jo

hmmmmmmm

Lol spazzy's a bitch. He told us you were both Jo and Jules and then he tells you "UH IDK LORD EMPEROR RAKU, THEY MUST BE CRAZY THEY'RE OBVI NOT ON YOUR LEVEL."

i heard rage was abusing a level 80 trinket that procs for a 2k hit, u guys soo good to be able to beat them!

anyway stay abusing

jules was my pri, you know when rage failed to kill me when i had 0 mana and he was using the lvl 80 trinket and proceeded to waste all his mana on random aoes and shields.

a) cyzz played fucking terrible in those games, and farmed implies you didnt lose whilst beating said team 5+ times, overall i'm pretty sure we won more than you, just that when you went on hpala (which at 49 is borderline counter to a double dps team) you were able to run around a pillar spamming cleanse and holy shock, which vs a lvl 49 mage who doesnt have 1 sec fb casts is something even the slowest clicker can do (seeing as my rogue wasn't doing shit to help)

b) first time on a mage since i played one on stab's 49 for like 2 weeks, before that it was 1.12 retail and yet still outplayed rage hard every game

c) 1v2'd you when you were playing rog mage when cyzz lagged out

d) it was 6am, i had to be up at 1pm, ofc im gonna go to sleep rather than play with a partner who was lagging and playing terrible

i realise it was probably the highlight of your life, but when it's basically hpala + mage vs mage, it's not such an achievement.

Coltlol said:
i heard rage was abusing a level 80 trinket that procs for a 2k hit, u guys soo good to be able to beat them!

anyway stay abusing

You mean when I took the trinket off the first game because I forgot I had it on and Spazzy went and cried. But he must've forgotten to tell you that.

Coltlol said:

anyway stay abusing

Rage used it in the first game vs Spazzy/Raku's? Priest warrior which we lost because i was running this retarded Holypriest smite build that oom'd in like 10 seconds.

@Raku - You won 2 games we won 3. You won 2 games on RoV, yea the same RoV that has absolutely no working LoS. We won games on the other WORKING maps. But yes it was highlight of my life im a ginger nerd who will never get as many women as you and your life is so much better than mine ect.

Redner said:
Rage used it in the first game vs Spazzy/Raku's? Priest warrior which we lost because i was running this retarded Holypriest smite build that oom'd in like 10 seconds.

@Raku - You won 2 games we won 3. You won 2 games on RoV, yea the same RoV that has absolutely no working LoS. We won games on the other WORKING maps. But yes it was highlight of my life im a ginger nerd who will never get as many women as you and your life is so much better than mine ect.

again, that type of response is over-used when someone can't think of anything to say, you may as well just not reply.

like i said, you did win on nagrand because you can run around a pillar and spam cleanse /hs, if i had a partner who was playing anywhere near average we would have won

i realise there is some sort of obession here for you, but really i'd suggest keeping your amazing wit and responses to in-game when people are online, this is very boring and tedius.

Redner said:
yes it was highlight of my life im a ginger nerd who will never get as many women as you and your life is so much better than mine ect.

well shit, finally u admit it

Rakusu said:
again, that type of response is over-used when someone can't think of anything to say, you may as well just not reply.

like i said, you did win on nagrand because you can run around a pillar and spam cleanse /hs, if i had a partner who was playing anywhere near average we would have won

How is telling you that you only won games because it was a broken map a generic response? I guess i also won because you poly'd into Sac 3 times, CS'd aura mastery twice and got juked a couple more but yes im shit k ty

Rakusu said:
jules was my pri, you know when rage failed to kill me when i had 0 mana and he was using the lvl 80 trinket and proceeded to waste all his mana on random aoes and shields.

a) cyzz played fucking terrible in those games, and farmed implies you didnt lose whilst beating said team 5+ times, overall i'm pretty sure we won more than you, just that when you went on hpala (which at 49 is borderline counter to a double dps team) you were able to run around a pillar spamming cleanse and holy shock, which vs a lvl 49 mage who doesnt have 1 sec fb casts is something even the slowest clicker can do (seeing as my rogue wasn't doing shit to help)

b) first time on a mage since i played one on stab's 49 for like 2 weeks, before that it was 1.12 retail and yet still outplayed rage hard every game

c) 1v2'd you when you were playing rog mage when cyzz lagged out

d) it was 6am, i had to be up at 1pm, ofc im gonna go to sleep rather than play with a partner who was lagging and playing terrible

i realise it was probably the highlight of your life, but when it's basically hpala + mage vs mage, it's not such an achievement.

Ahhh. going with all of the classics I see. (Your excuses as to why you lost: It was lag, bug abusing, partner sucked, I haven't played this class in ages, etc.)

I honestly don't care about the whole ordeal, I just want to know how it feels to lose to such "bad players". Also, @badplayers comment, you must be blind because we're obviously best mage hpala world.

Ragequit said:
Ahhh. going with all of the classics I see. (Your excuses as to why you lost: It was lag, bug abusing, partner sucked, I haven't played this class in ages, etc.)

I honestly don't care about the whole ordeal, I just want to know how it feels to lose to such "bad players". Also, @badplayers comment, you must be blind because we're obviously best mage hpala world.

care to play me @ 80?

also why are u riding reds dick so hard rage, your attention could be put to so many better players than him. aka me / raku

also wtf is with these 2 new emitocon shits :EU: :US:

Ragequit said:

hardly worthless excuses, anyone with a brain could see cyzz lost at least 2 of the 3 games by playing terrible (he said he was lagging, i'm not saying i lagged or that he lagged), you play a class often and still get rinsed by someone who hardly ever plays it, all im saying darling. as for the bug abuse, i beat you 1v1 when i had no mana when you were abusing, why would i make that into an excuse lololol

cba to even reply to redner with details anymore, you can 2v1 a mage with pillar los as hpala at level 49, im proud. the generic response was to the whole 'lol ye im a nerd hehe'.

this will be last response as again you're not as worthwhile / fun to reply to as stab / zuty was.

think of it this way, hydra's rmp lost to low rated bcleaves a lot in s8, good teams lose to bad teams, it happens, the difference is good teams win a lot more overall and can back stuff up in the bigger events, in our case at level 80 (putting into perspective)

p.s. blizzcon says :EU: > :US:

You guys take insults directed at other people as if they were directed to you. You do realize he was talking to Raku.

W/e Im done with this lol it is quite overdone arguing with Raku.

@Colt because :US:>:EU:

:US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US:

Coltlol said:
care to play me @ 80?

49 is new 80 bb

Coltlol said:
also why are u riding reds dick so hard rage, your attention could be put to so many better players than him. aka me / raku

The way you act around Raku and you of all people are trying to call me out about riding someone's dick?

Coltlol said:
also wtf is with these 2 new emitocon shits :EU: :US:

They had a Canadian one in there, but they figured no one cared about Canada so they tossed it. Soz :(

Redner said:
You guys take insults directed at other people as if they were directed to you. You do realize he was talking to Raku.

W/e Im done with this lol it is quite overdone arguing with Raku.

@Colt because :US:>:EU:

:US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US::US:

i dont think its proper ettiqutte to say your done after he says hes done, its just a tad redundant and undeeded

:US:

Ragequit said:
49 is new 80 bb

The way you act around Raku and you of all people are trying to call me out about riding someone's dick?

They had a Canadian one in there, but they figured no one cared about Canada so they tossed it. Soz :(

raku and i are on equal terms; it is our acolytes who adore us (aka spaz austin ecko). hamcake is also equal to us

unline u who is just fawning over red for some wierd reason

Users who are viewing this thread