Post Your Ingame UI

Freshprince said:
keybinds dont make u better i started using 1234567890-= and im as good as i was if not worse

I dont see how using those over binds helps you in anyway at all. But as long as you dont keyturn its w/e

Redner said:
I dont see how using those over binds helps you in anyway at all. But as long as you dont keyturn its w/e

are you stupid 1234567890-= are binds what do you mean "using those over binds" you dumb jersey shore faggot

Freshprince said:
are you stupid 1234567890-= are binds what do you mean "using those over binds" you dumb jersey shore faggot

They're the default binds, yes they're binds but you should have realized im talking about custom binds.

I find it funny you call me dumb yet your first post dosent even make sense.

Freshprince said:
im as good as i was if not worse

According to this you didnt benefit IN ANY WAY from switching to 1234567890-= rather you might have actually gotten worse. So THAT was my question if since you didnt benefit at all what was the point of switching. I dont even understand how you could fit all your spells but then i realized you're most likely some 19 hunter now sit down.

They're the default binds, yes they're binds but you should have realized im talking about custom binds.

you didnt specificfy

I find it funny you call me dumb yet your first post dosent even make sense.

yes it does the weirdo who likes turtles implied that using binds would make the other peson better so i said no that isnt true

According to this you didnt benefit IN ANY WAY from switching to 1234567890-= rather you might have actually gotten worse.

thats my point idiot

So THAT was my question if since you didnt benefit at all what was the point of switching.

cause i knew if id benefit or not before i did it right dumbass

I dont even understand how you could fit all your spells but then i realized you're most likely some 19 hunter now sit down.

i am sat down i bet you are as well you fat shit

Freshprince said:
you didnt specificfy

Sorry im not used to speaking with dumbasses that require me to spell everything out for them. Use context clues or something jesus.

Freshprince said:
yes it does the weirdo who likes turtles implied that using binds would make the other peson better so i said no that isnt true

It is very much true because i can press something like V much faster than i could with =

Freshprince said:
cause i knew if id benefit or not before i did it right dumbass

But why encourage this if you're wrong and any class above like 20 would not fit all their spells in that small amount of binds.

Freshprince said:
i am sat down i bet you are as well you fat shit

You didnt deny being a 19 hunter. That settles it then.

let me see yo dik

Freshprince said:
i thought it was a bird

i saw 2 chickens fucking once

man omg u so dumb lool why so stupid mr 19 hunter omg use binds ur bad 1234567890-=

k bye burn in a fire red, jk u have fire resistance cuz ginger

Coltlol said:
man omg u so dumb lool why so stupid mr 19 hunter omg use binds ur bad 1234567890-=

k bye burn in a fire red, jk u have fire resistance cuz ginger

If i was a ginger then people would worship gingers because im best world.

Redner said:
If i was a ginger then people would worship gingers because im best world.

omg u so funny lol xd hilarious topnotch

btw that steamed quote in ur sig makes me lol everytime cuz a shit person calling an even more shit person jesus

oh the irony

Coltlol said:
omg u so funny lol xd hilarious topnotch

btw that steamed quote in ur sig makes me lol everytime cuz a shit person calling an even more shit person jesus

oh the irony

Coltlol said:

Coltlol said:
even more shit person jesus

Coltlol said:
shit person

So uh hows your flawless w/l on stormspire.

Users who are viewing this thread