Populated F2P Servers

Damn, sorry I got to this late, but theres about 10+ people playing on Nord when im on. We never join chat cause we dont know how... You just gotta go GS and look for them.

it is impossible to tell how many people are in servers without the addon. Every servers mentioned there are based on amount of people in the f2paddon chat. In Norgannon, (my server) theres so many active trials without the addon (some refuses to get it even if i tell them to) And there are probably thousands of unknown trials active in servers that has no idea about the addon.

I believe 10trials (without the addon) is quite small

Vashj is definitely more populated than MG, now.
edited! :) gratz if i was to make an ally toon outside Norg, it will be Vashj :)

Bump. Please also post info about about activities (i.e premades, arenas) so I can add a better introduction in the sticky. :)

Vashj runs daily premades, usually for a few hours a few different times a day, usually just 7 or 8 man but we've (queued for, though we got separate queues) 15 man AB. Arenas have started to become popular, mostly 3s but some 2s and 5s, with a few hours of those most days as well. We also do dungeon runs and achievements by request.
Side note: we've begun rolling alts on Vashj horde for the queue times

edit: As far as total population, I find that as a general rule there are about twice as many people on total as there are premading. That's a rough approximation, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad our new-player status is helping Vashj with a constant influx of new cannon fodder, the results are great and it sets up a perfect elitism/populism dynamic with AP, which I also love because it makes me a good guy.

Misha has at least 25 trials that are active every week with multiple toons just that no1 installs the addon seeing were trying to be fairly quiet. After recruiting a few people in bgs we would be open to any mages or good fc druids. Not many 24 trolls just 1 here or there that pop up but we also have around 10 24s that actively bg

Thaurissan has a few. Twoandahalfman, airtog, murah, crazyyo, whammer, hellstax, pallydini and me. Could have more.

Garrosh has a good amount of f2p'ers every day. It's got a good base for a community, we just need more people. If any of you want to come, roll a horde character and you will definetly have fun people to talk to. And every once in a while we get premades going and some war games , there are also a couple 24's that come on couple times a week. It would be great to get more people to come here. If anyone desides to come just send me a message in my inbox, I can get your friend list filled very quick

I just rerolled on Vashj - good activity night and day and friendly inclusive people.

From what I have seen on the other side of their 5 man premades "they" work very well as a group.

I am no longer updating this thread. Yde will take care of everything :D

Users who are viewing this thread