Pond Turtle

Bizarre

Legend
turtle.jpg

After about 4 days of serious grinding, I fished her up tonight at the Kirthaven pond in Twilight Highlands! :D
My RP fishing set is finally complete, it was the last and ultimate item to obtain. One of the best challenges I've had during my F2P experience.

Good luck to anyone going for her. Keep on fishing!

Congrats bizr, and a note to anyone else going for the turtle. I would suggest waititng until the dmf comes because you can fish it up from the wreckage pools and you can get some good items along with the pet so your efforts won't be in vain.

turtle.jpg

After about 4 days of serious grinding, I fished her up tonight at the Kirthaven pond in Twilight Highlands! :D
My RP fishing set is finally complete, it was the last and ultimate item to obtain. One of the best challenges I've had during my F2P experience.

Good luck to anyone going for her. Keep on fishing!
So, vanilla WoW you can't acquire this Right? Must have Cata?

How did u do this?? When i went to try from some pools in Twilight highlands i kept getting 0 loot from them. Really nothing apeared!! When i fished in water i got only junk, and in pools Nothing!! My fishing was 375+5+30+100 so i think it should be enough!

Gratz!!!

Users who are viewing this thread