Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mage

• Warlock

• Druid

• Total voters
Druid cause I've been playing the class for forever.

I have a 3-way tie for second between shaman/warrior/rogue.

Mage, because it was the 1st class I ever rolled and loved it ever since. My 2nd pick would be a Rogue.

Mage in vanilla, druid in BC, Paladines in wrath. Cata- who cares?

It took a long time for me to play a paladin, but since I finally rolled one (near the middle of Wrath) I can't seem to play anything else.

And to make it even more interesting, I can't seem to get into ret or holy. Prot all the way.

It took a long time for me to play a paladin, but since I finally rolled one (near the middle of Wrath) I can't seem to play anything else.

And to make it even more interesting, I can't seem to get into ret or holy. Prot all the way.

I also play paladin, and love prot the best!
<

Mage. Just because it is nice to play in general, has nice tools and of course sheep+pyro. My #2 would be warrior since I like pulling aggro and having ten elites beating me when healer is doing his job well.

Anyone else vote for hunters because you secretly hate them because they're so OP at any bracket below 39s.?

How can anyone above the age of 12 possibly enjoy playing a hunter? It's the most boring class and that's it.

Priest and druid are the funniest ones imo.

I can say Paladin since they fixed them for Northrend. I've always enjoyed the classes in Plate > Mail > Leather > and Cloth lastly. Classes that can dish it out and then turn around to throw a heal on themselves always kicks a$$.

Leveled a char on a diffrent realm to make a DK to transfer to my own server and twink so...yeah!

DKs!

Users who are viewing this thread