Please remove twinks with blacksmith from the 24 list sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
The reason is obvious.

I am not going to name anyone because i don't want to give any mod any reason to delete this thread.

The reason i am making this thread is because I have already contacted the guy who maintains that thread, absolutely no replies.

he is a good friend with someone who is doing the exploit (whose name i will not mention). he also refuses to add my rogue to the list because i have been trying to get people to report that person's exploiting.

I hope some public attention would help this matter in a positive way.

if he continues to refuse to do it, i believe a mod should step in and remove those exploiters from the list for him.

we do not want twinkinfo to promote exploiting.

there is absolutely no gain for a 24 to have blacksmith, and i also presented proof that certain twinks who have blacksmith actually do exploit.

i could care less about wheather or not my own name is in the sticky.

what i worry about is: twinkinfo, a community that i have been with for over 3 years, will have its reputation tarnished by associating itself with twinks who exploit.

again, i dont see why your making a fuss about it.

Its clear it not just the BS exploit, more like having a problem with honeybadger. blame blizz for alowing this exploit to exist.

You dont see a new pyrium weapon chain thread every week.

preeching to the choir... report them if you care.

imo you should have taken the opportunity to take advantage of the bug so you wouldn't be so jeleous.

I'm not directing this to anyone specific at all just as a general statement. Anyone who uses the gem exploit in this bracket is pathetic. Idc what your definition of twinking is if you have to have an exploit on top of the already huge advantage you get you are just sad.

Wish anyone with gems would join the 19 bracket and get eaten alive

interesting, I've yet to see this exploit but i agree that sounds rather pathetic.

The person in question is trash anyway. honestly the gems are the only thing that make said person viable.

The person in question is trash anyway. honestly the gems are the only thing that make said person viable.

i wouldn't say he is completely trash. he seems to know how to gear himself(including the exploits) and how to surround himself with 24's to keep his "status".

well I was in said persons guild and found that it was awful and that i was surrounded by ppl that exploit/cheat daily. 50 dollar mistake on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread