US Players you respect. (19s)

yo wtf.

Your post in the thread Players you respect. (19s) was deleted. Reason: Further derail will result in locking of this thread

what did I say that would do ANYTHING to close this thread? quoting save posting something about DA I guess rofl.... Moran you're a mangina.

Last edited:
yo wtf.

Your post in the thread Players you respect. (19s) was deleted. Reason: Further derail will result in locking of this thread

what did I say that would do ANYTHING to close this thread? Doesn't show what post was deleted, who actually deleted said post, etc...

looks like i'll just play the bracket n not waste time here
Corrupt mods like on ti :()

arkant agonist hardbass ezeron

Corrupt mods like on ti :()

oh i remember what it was. this is the 19 thread, not 29 (posted in both). I posted a quote saying ''lmao dat face'' about the funny pic on dirtyauctions rap song... yeh close the thread over that, shits gonna destroy the whole forum

I'm sorry I was ever such a monster to do such a thing. ohhh my !

Why did this thread get cleaned up? Drama is what made TI enjoyable to read, we can't even have a little here?

Thorough house cleaning. Kinda disappointed, to be honest.

"If you spend your life sparing people's feelings and feeding their vanity, you get so you can't distinguish what should be respected in them." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Dirtyauction - Being one of the most influential players in my late cata/mop career, Very realistic person when it came to anything from WoW advice to IRL advice

Yowza - Great player & an enjoyable twink to queue with due to his experience and skill on practically all classes

Laurasia - Always being positive despite the consistent negative feedback from toxic players

Throwed - Inspiration to being laid back/passive aggressive/toxic

Uraflamer - An extreme personality to play with everything was hot or cold with him which always made twinks more interesting for me, His dedication to remaining relevant and always the center of attention in the twink social scene made me respect him in contrast to my "behind the scenes" approach to most things

Lightx - Really chill player that I met from 70s always fun to play with casually

Last edited:
Vianco - Greatest guild leader and target caller all of time, also one of best Damage dealer whatever the class he play !
Arkant - Best player without mic. His awareness is amazing, he doesn't even have to listen to you he already know what's up !
Nicozy - Cdewlivelordx @19 Never saw a Rsham so much in front lane without dying (Also lord Anarchism)
Stubs - 123SWE RPZ rank one ret ladder, also a great multiclasser !
Nazzr - Man his windwalker ability and rogue one during cata was a bless from god for the bracket !
Khoma - French homie, one of the last from a great french era.
Spam - French homie, mr gnome engineer on all chars...
Thai - BM hunter wtf !
Skeezin - Always knew you would become a real BM.
Clysthene - french officer from <Save the day> Al Akir.
Aos - Guild master of one of my first competitive guild.
Waliyaan - Priest mentor during late BC / whole WOTLK.
Neverh - Baguette.
Izi - French homie.
Dev - Canadian overlord
Hajima - Best faggot jerker ever ! Hunting dem asians pussies :)
Blurz - One of the greatest healer i've saw !
Whosyurdaddy - Best FC that ever grace this planet ! Really good multiclasser.
Ondura - Always a pleasure to have him on your team ;)
Nettie - US homie, i remember that 3s tournament you won with Vianco and Yowza was so sick !
Reece - Playing warlock when it's not the best class, and doing good at it, also a very chill dude !
Agonist - US homie, also a really good hunter !
Yowza - US homie, very good multiclasser :) (even if he is better at priest and Rsham i believe)
Sneaky - RIP to the guy who introduced me into US
Saxxon - Best rogue ever grace this bracket ! Also really chill guy :) 2s Rsham / Rogue while i'm lagging :D
Phonebook - For the great PUG against <ALLSPACESNOCAPS> members
Jetlife - really good at everyclass, US homie.
Quack - Thanks to your tabard of flame my priest is shining now <3
Viticus - Here you go mate :)

Might have missed more, sorry for that :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread