Saxx
DA
Pacattack
Leeroyftw
Spewfeel (Not 19)
Burg
Any Aussie player because we are #1

Old carebears squad
Mesikbearqt and Pittyvaich are 2 players I enjoy playing with and respect as people. Yes they deserve respect imo

I haven't been around to play in a while, but here are my favorite players and friends, in no specific order - Telly, Mocha, Geno, Kancer, Zeiren, Riffraff, Daedric, Laurasia, KO, Idiote, Revo

I am happy my team consists of my close friends whom I have (mostly) known for years. It allows us to behave like real people and have real people conversations, almost as if it was real life. I suggest y'all take a page from <muskiebads guild>s book and you may see it improve the quality of your experience in the twink bracket.

Last edited:
I am happy my team consists of my close friends whom I have (mostly) known for years. It allows us to behave like real people and have real people conversations, almost as if it was real life. I suggest y'all take a page from <muskiebads guild>s book and you may see it improve the quality of your experience in the tink bracket.
I agree with this, care less about the game and more about the people in it using real life social boundaries and you'll enjoy this bracket a lot lot more.

Bestworld, Mayed, Blackout, Zio, Hardbass, Arkant, Artonkn, Viticus, Ridwane, Kyzah, Rlyqt, Sputnick and many others I cant think off of the top of my head.

Nice derail, lets not get too toxic here. I'm not going to delete another 167 comments so next time i'll just lock this thread. Lets all have some respect.

Really upset with Conq, wanted to quote more stuff before he removed it all. And Conq please next time , I'm perfectly happy with you locking threads, but you removing my mark is completely wrong.

@Devm Thanks bae, your the only one whom mentioned me XD

Users who are viewing this thread