US player tier list

4) I can feel the argument on countering consumables, but at the same time I don't think fighting fire with fire is a good promotion for the bracket in its current state. People who use consumables consistently will either learn that it's not looked at in a positive light, or learn to live with the negative attachments it will bring on you as a player. You have all the power to choose which side of the fence you want to be on.
This post is hilarious to me.
100% games are better without consumes, you will never see me argue differently. That being said, like literally tf anyone going to do about someone using consumes? What are the negative attachments? Lack of internet praise on a forum? The idea of shaming people into playing the way you want them to is just so laughable.

This post is hilarious to me.
100% games are better without consumes, you will never see me argue differently. That being said, like literally tf anyone going to do about someone using consumes? What are the negative attachments? Lack of internet praise on a forum? The idea of shaming people into playing the way you want them to is just so laughable.

Why? It's the same in any competitive environment. You goof around and troll and do something that's not considered healthy for the game, then people are gonna form an opinion with that in mind.

If you play endgame it's the same thing.

If you play any irl sports it's the same thing.

Etc.

Why? It's the same in any competitive environment. You goof around and troll and do something that's not considered healthy for the game, then people are gonna form an opinion with that in mind.

Etc.
Except it isn't. real life sports has rules, and leagues that can enforce those rules. You can form an opinion but your opinion isn't going to keep people from using speed pots or saltwaters. The only reason that it works in wargames is because u can literally just exclude people that wont play by your rules (that sounds derogatory but it isn't meant to be.)
The point is you cant actually do ANYTHING to someone who uses consumables in a pug that will force them to stop doing it.

Etc.

And in rl I'd tell you the same... Go suck a lemon.

I don't even use consumables, but the way it annoys you lot I'll have to look into it.

Dw, when it comes to people like you, I'm sure it doesn't matter what you use.

thats right, I'd still beat you.

Sorry I told you to suck a lemon... Shoulda been a bag of dicks ;)

You're funny dude, does anyone even know who you are? Stay irrelevant.

Every single twink on two continents... Including the original members of the guild you're in.

I dont do drama, but I will say when I fc'd the other night we queued into you and your stack, we won 13 times to your 0. Hard to call yourself the best fc with those odds against me.
Sorry I think you’re confused, this tier list is referring to players with the most skill, not the ones who can drink the most third wind potions

I know you probably don’t think there’s a difference so like I said you should really reconsider twinking and maybe check out those openings at Burger King

What's your twink? Because if it doesn't ring a bell, then that means you did nothing to stand out.

Just from a logic standpoint if your plan is to shame people for not being impactful in games then also shame the people who use consumables to be more impactful in games then what motivation to nor use pots. You will blast them either way might as well get some saltwater kills before the flame.

Yes :)

Just from a logic standpoint if your plan is to shame people for not being impactful in games then also shame the people who use consumables to be more impactful in games then what motivation to nor use pots. You will blast them either way might as well get some saltwater kills before the flame.

Or you could... I don't know.... maybe be impactful without consumables? :)

saint has always been salty on these forums since he got gy farmed all of cata and basically quit early MoP, tried to come back with Bios revival and got farmed again, always been dog always been bad at WoW but atleast he's a funny guy on the forums

Sorry I think you’re confused, this tier lists is referring to players with the most skill, not the ones who can drink the most third wind potions

It’s alright you’ll be instantly exposed in war games anyway
I miss pond boi frogturtle serious frogT is much less entertaining.

Obviously some people are not. This isn't your personal club but that isn't even the point,. The point is how ineffective your strategy of shaming people into compliance is.
Some insight, I play this game with my parents. My 68 year old mother will never be your estimation of good. I will never introduce her to this site or the twin community because she will get dunked on either because she isn't good enough or because she uses potions to help be more relevent. I don't see the purpose of trying to control the playstyle of pugs and I don't think that flaming people will make our community or our games better.

Users who are viewing this thread