Pictures of your new Transmog'd Characters

still working out some details, but dude's looking pimp so far. be bandit mask ftmfw!

jackmog.png

this is the most creative one iv seen yet

Well I just tried it. It worked on my sword and chest piece. Did not work on my helmet so I quit because the cost was too much. 300+ gold is too much for me to waste.

everyone either looks casual as shit or something from a retarded private server

gg blizzard

Yeah - it is strange indeed. I can understand though as I am a cosmetics whore so to each their own. Given how unique we have always been as 19s and myself having played that bracket since vanilla hardcore - I somehow expected to see more going for oldschool mode. I hated the BoA looks and I actually almost want to play my 19s again with them looking how they did years ago.

Well judging from the few negative posts from the certain people you can be sure they have opened tickets to whine to Blizard to get these high level transmog outfits stripped. I have said it before...twinks are the biggest threat we face when it comes to getting our items taken away.

I was going going to transmog the level 60 PvP gear until I found out that you couldn't! However I really liked the style of the current BoA gear however I was not in love with the color,I found a set of fake T2 with Wowheads Helpful guide,Dont have an exact link for you but for everyone that doesn't have the 85 counterpart to their 19 (rogue 85 rogue 19) it's an awesome guide,its dungeon drops that are exact models of the tier that you cant obtain.I'm personally not a fan of the flashy 85 teir sets but hey,do what you want!Anyway,Thanks for the Guide Wowhead!

WoWScrnShot_120311_105516-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread