Picnic Thread!

Met up with [MENTION=18440]Nodoka[/MENTION] aka Aby today for a picnic. We had some drinks in this beach bar in the Goblin Slums first, it seemed a bit seedy but the drinks were pretty good. Then these two goblin guys took their conversation ever closer to our table, we didn't think anything of it, but suddenly they grabbed our picnic basket and made off with it!

203avH1.jpg

We lost them in the crowd, so we decided to let it go and just get out of there. No picnic after all?

3UiQC6T.jpg

Luckily, Aby has some sweet connections, so we scored a backdoor admittance to this super club with spa place belonging to this Gallywix dude.

DbhxOVG.jpg

They had a sauna, a hot tub and the most amazing drinks!

GA3T6m0.jpg

qlc89gh.jpg

Superb day after all.

Album

was fun!

Oh no! D: Stupid CRZ! How come We could both see Deadturtleqt (not me, I was there on Yseult) but not each other? ;_; Let's just say you're in our screenshots in spirit. :)

And great picnics! :)

Ah what the hell, I thought you where deadturtleqt lol because bend said he was going to invite you to the party and then he invited deadturtleqt and no one else. I guess it was deadturtle doing a front flip off the tower haha.

Edit: I think I know what happened, I was with bend and deadturtle and we got chargeback aka concept to join the party and I had to go soon after, you must have joined the party after I had already left :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Proving that wild pigs can fly x)

WoWScrnShot_110915_191414_zpsivxjt6kq.jpg

This one was seconds before [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] and I were hit by a tornado. We were having fun while waiting for our wsg que to pop. Unfortunately, [MENTION=14218]Lil[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8222]Kearbear[/MENTION] were too far away to join us in the picnic.

WoWScrnShot_110915_191513_zps6zt67kdf.jpg

Ya know, since you decided to think you're original. Yes i'm salty but
I was first.
Great guide! :) Don't be salty, this is just for screenshots and to promote more picnics, anywhere. No claim of originality here, I just love picnics. Please post some of your own! :)

Today was maybe the 3rd or 4th time I've logged on WoW in the past few months but I got to see an old friend. Was great being able to talk to you again, Myst.

LX9kmPN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread