Picnic Thread!

Yde

Worg
For the picnic lovers among us (I hope that's everyone :)).

I challenge you to whip out your Romantic Picnic Basket, Picnic Basket or Fishing Chair, add a Brewfest Pony Keg or Brazier of Dancing Flames or any fun props and set up picnics with your friends! Find exotic locations.

Post screenshots in this thread! :)

If you have a real life picnic you can post photos, too.

I'll start off with not-quite-exotic locations but great company. :)
Sorry for the low, low settings, but WoW crashes if I try any higher. :(

jf4n6D4.jpg

0v08lAe.jpg

cCxs7oh.jpg

TVG44x6.jpg

P.S.: Throwing a mention at the people I can think off-hand I want to see have picnics! Laurasia Snowjobs Rhaellia Herneith srs bsns Activate [MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] @ whoever I forgot :D

P.P.S.: Anyone up for it, contact me and meet me ingame for picnics. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
;D

The d/c and lag problem was probably due to max view distance, I'm just too used to that...

The wasp model didn't load for several minutes, so I swam up to the spire as a Draenei!

oSpi2iJ.jpg

1oQswus.jpg

nlM86TD.jpg

wssgji5.jpg

Album

Thanks for the mention, [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION]! I'm not playing Wow at the moment, but I found some past picnic screenshots.

Plus a few dance party screenshots for fun!

Haven't had a new one, so here are some old ones :)

RTiz9ft.jpg

c0usi7G.jpg
Spooch! <3

1AR4YPc.jpg

bLvDFI4.jpg

Thanks for the mention, [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION]! I'm not playing Wow at the moment, but I found some past picnic screenshots.

Picnics with [MENTION=6085]Laurasia[/MENTION] are definitely a most. I actually dug up the other angle to that screenshot.

7tEGEkq.jpg

xVMkRrP.jpg

PlyVMo2.jpg

It's not much but it's November and it's about time we got some feel good threads back. Hope to see even better contributions. Love to see other people's WoW Polaroids.

I guess I didnt make the cut for [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] screenshots :(

anyway here is a pic of deadturtleqt doing a front flip off the top of dalaran tower and some old picnics.

HpvlN8P.jpg

uMWKcl0.jpg

leyTpmh.jpg

09KmGKz.jpg

I guess I didnt make the cut for Yde and Snowjobs screenshots :(

anyway here is a pic of yde doing a front flip off the top of dalaran tower and some old picnics.

Oh no! D: Stupid CRZ! How come We could both see Deadturtleqt (not me, I was there on Yseult) but not each other? ;_; Let's just say you're in our screenshots in spirit. :)

And great picnics! :)

Pfft now I wanna go on a picnic, someone take my undead mage for one ;<
EU? What server? Maybe I have a character at least in CRZ range. :)

Oh no! D: Stupid CRZ! How come We could both see Deadturtleqt (not me, I was there on Yseult) but not each other? ;_; Let's just say you're in our screenshots in spirit. :)

And great picnics! :)

EU? What server? Maybe I have a character at least in CRZ range. :)

Stormscale

Stormscale
Aw, according to Björke's awesome CRZ index, Stormscale is unconnected :(

Are you online now? Meet me on a level 1?

Met up with [MENTION=18440]Nodoka[/MENTION] aka Aby today for a picnic. We had some drinks in this beach bar in the Goblin Slums first, it seemed a bit seedy but the drinks were pretty good. Then these two goblin guys took their conversation ever closer to our table, we didn't think anything of it, but suddenly they grabbed our picnic basket and made off with it!

203avH1.jpg

We lost them in the crowd, so we decided to let it go and just get out of there. No picnic after all?

3UiQC6T.jpg

Luckily, Aby has some sweet connections, so we scored a backdoor admittance to this super club with spa place belonging to this Gallywix dude.

DbhxOVG.jpg

They had a sauna, a hot tub and the most amazing drinks!

GA3T6m0.jpg

qlc89gh.jpg

Superb day after all.

Album

Users who are viewing this thread