Phrontistery with 200k honorable kills today

The US team that won TC had a lot of help from admins , if the time delays and rules were followed and implemented on SR like the other teams they probably would of had more trouble winning or loss. GSC completely rerolled into another bracket and still dominated.

Lol don't make excuses you fucking pussy the admins didn't play the games.

I suggest you all take up the TC whining to the 19's. Besides that was almost six months ago. We have practically already started planning for the TC '16. And there already is a discussion for an EU TC to combat this issue.

Lofi- has a nice list of all the Trials that have accomplished this that just post on TI. And we know that is not very many people. There is a Trial account with over 1,000,000 HKs. It may have over 2,000,000 by now.
Here is a level 100 that has that!
Fartzwrgoben @ Perenolde - Community - World of Warcraft

/cheers

Why are you still posting?

I could careless about the TC and that entire bracket - just was stating facts - seems to bother u lol. Rules and the implementation of those rules played a huge factor. Ignore team procedure rules and enforce seeding rules made a difference for sure, if it was the opposite things would of taken a interesting twist.

rip had 400k+ on his old bnet (incl. some p2p) and however many he got last year, i had 600k+ between my banned f2p licenses -- i'd highly doubt anyone on US has 1 mill yet, although there used to be loads of f2p botters in early MoP

grats on the 200k, major props for grinding that on shaman instead of hunter. no clue what your armory is these days but av seemed to be maximum hks last time i played, 250k should be fairly quick

while i'm at it--rip to the old forum theme, this new one is garbage

Back when you could bot 5 hunters in a BG it was a lot easier. I am not stating it was any means. But it was easiER.
Just as Phron said, he/she probably has ~700k total. I have absolutely no idea what or how much time he/she spends on WoW. And it is none of my or anyone's business. He/she is doing what they enjoy.
Just think how much time it would take to have 1 million on a single character? 2 million? Or even 3 million? Or how monotonous that would be. My bet is those characters, at least the 2-3 million ones are played by multiple people. If they were bots, they would have been caught by now.

/cheers

I suppose I could add that my three accounts have well over a million combined. They are US, does that count?
I know a nice amount of people that have well over a million if they count all of their accounts. BGs were really good in EU in cata. Remember Battlegroups and CTA

It's a shared account though
Theres a HKs Glitch you can do, thats what he did
No, that is not what he did, it was a shared account as well.
lmao, admins didn't have to play the game to help SR. Although I don't think SR getting special treatment was the only reason they won.

I know a nice amount of people that have well over a million if they count all of their accounts. BGs were really good in EU in cata. Remember Battlegroups and CTA

There is more to WoW PvP than just Battlegrounds. I got the largest portion of 100k in Wintergrasp on one account. I am sure my wife got at least 100k of her's in WG. There is no telling how many I absorbed from attacking and defending Org/SW and IF. People used to actually defend their cities. Quite unlike now, as no one really cares if your home city gets attacked or not. Most people just ignore the attackers, even on PvP servers. They even seemed surprised that someone would want to mount a defense.

There is more to WoW PvP than just Battlegrounds. I got the largest portion of 100k in Wintergrasp on one account. I am sure my wife got at least 100k of her's in WG. There is no telling how many I absorbed from attacking and defending Org/SW and IF. People used to actually defend their cities. Quite unlike now, as no one really cares if your home city gets attacked or not. Most people just ignore the attackers, even on PvP servers. They even seemed surprised that someone would want to mount a defense.
In Mop Pandaria was really active though the shrines and Honor venders were always being attacked - wasn't a day I didn't have to wpvp just to do anything in Pandaria. Evevn when farming rares had to kill opposing faction and when going after the bosses on that island in Pandaria.

Users who are viewing this thread