Phrontistery with 200k honorable kills today

I can't tell if OP is being disingenuous with his praise and is being sarcastic or if he actually believes 200k HKs validates its own thread...

Wow. 200k is a lot of HKS man. Phron has been in the bracket forever and this is a very large accomplishment.

I think you should lighten up

Why all the hate on us U.S. folks? We're far too busy for all that stuff when we have grease-burgers to eat, Honey Booboo to watch, and Donald Trump to elect.

Why all the hate on us U.S. folks? We're far too busy for all that stuff when we have grease-burgers to eat, Honey Booboo to watch, and Donald Trump to elect.

And Donald Trump from England to reject.

Wow. 200k is a lot of HKS man. Phron has been in the bracket forever and this is a very large accomplishment.

I think you should lighten up

I was legit confused because there are so many OGs in the bracket with bloodthirsty and 200k doesn't seem like much at all.

regarding what allybeboba said; i'm not aware of who has 1m hks, but i easily believe it - all my ftp characters added together came to just under 700k hks, last time i calced - if i didn't fc or mainly played something like a hunter or boomkin i do believe that number would be over 1m

not trying to show off, just saying it's possible, especially considering i quit for a few decent chunks of time [MENTION=12669]Kinslayer[/MENTION]

regarding what allybeboba said; i'm not aware of who has 1m hks, but i easily believe it - all my ftp characters added together came to just under 700k hks, last time i calced - if i didn't fc or mainly played something like a hunter or boomkin i do believe that number would be over 1m

not trying to show off, just saying it's possible, especially considering i quit for a few decent chunks of time [MENTION=12669]Kinslayer[/MENTION]

dont think Kin saw that allybeboa wrote account

Theres a HKs Glitch you can do, thats what he did

Doubt that lol, but easy to say he abused some glitch. I saw how much he used to play in bgs every day, he even got a Facebook page showing scoreboards and what not, really doubt this guy have abused any glitch.

rip had 400k+ on his old bnet (incl. some p2p) and however many he got last year, i had 600k+ between my banned f2p licenses -- i'd highly doubt anyone on US has 1 mill yet, although there used to be loads of f2p botters in early MoP

grats on the 200k, major props for grinding that on shaman instead of hunter. no clue what your armory is these days but av seemed to be maximum hks last time i played, 250k should be fairly quick

while i'm at it--rip to the old forum theme, this new one is garbage

rip had 400k+ on his old bnet (incl. some p2p) and however many he got last year, i had 600k+ between my banned f2p licenses -- i'd highly doubt anyone on US has 1 mill yet, although there used to be loads of f2p botters in early MoP

grats on the 200k, major props for grinding that on shaman instead of hunter. no clue what your armory is these days but av seemed to be maximum hks last time i played, 250k should be fairly quick

while i'm at it--rip to the old forum theme, this new one is garbage
Yes, this forum theme is ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE. I can't be bothered looking through it any more to even find where to question the motives behind this...

My armory is still just Phrontistery, on bleeding hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread