Perfect Premade Setup.

Falaris said:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/20-29-bracket/6923-soloing-gnomeregan-29-warr.html

An entire 8 page thread of people trolling the OP for posting a vid (and even a mod insulting the people who are trolling, thereby trolling himself)

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/30-39-bracket/11502-can-someone-give-me-list-all-green-lens.html

Five pages of people insulting each other back and forth, cussing each other out, basically just trolling each other. No mod responses whatsoever.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/30-39-bracket/11418-some-cata-talent-tree-uppdates.html

Very first response to the OP is 'Your (lol) an idiot if you believe this'. It continues with 5 pages of a couple people giving this guy shit because they dont believe that MMO-champion is an accurate source of information.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/10-19-bracket/11289-perfect-premade-setup.html

Hey guess what.... its THIS THREAD, where we have such platinum hits as:

This entire forum is full of people arguing/trolling with each other. Its no shock that one of the people calling me an idiot for saying rogues were viable was one of the 2 people saying my ban was justified. The only reason it was 'justified' was because I had an opinion that differed from one of a Moderator, it had NOTHING to do with me trolling, or DEFINITELY without me trolling more than anyone else. So wait, a ban is justified if you RESPOND to someone insulting you while typing like a mouthbreather, when in reality you should always just ignore the insults people throw your way so YOU dont get in trouble???

Just because other people have yet to be picked up on does not mean that you should be free to flame. All i said was that Rayu had justification for temp banning you, and it went further than you disagreeing with Rayu. Im not here to defend his decisions as such, however you do seem to seem intent on stepping over lines.

Hopefully those other threads you mentioned will also be cleared up soon.

D

R

A

M

A

lol10

Kore nametooshort said:
Just because other people have yet to be picked up on does not mean that you should be free to flame. All i said was that Rayu had justification for temp banning you, and it went further than you disagreeing with Rayu. Im not here to defend his decisions as such, however you do seem to seem intent on stepping over lines.

Hopefully those other threads you mentioned will also be cleared up soon.

So in your view then, if someone insults you and you RESPOND TO INSULTS, clearly YOURE in the wrong (especially when nothing is said to the original person). Cool story bro, we're going to have to agree to disagree on that one.

Falaris said:
So in your view then, if someone insults you and you RESPOND TO INSULTS, clearly YOURE in the wrong (especially when nothing is said to the original person). Cool story bro, we're going to have to agree to disagree on that one.

No need to get down on their level broski. Couldn't be more childish if you tried.

Falaris said:

idc about all this, dog.. BUT

Rogues aren't completely non-viable

neither are D druids..

BUUU? IDK why you can't see what I'm saying, I see what you're saying

And I've played w/ good rogues, unless you think slithan, cellion, and narkeaz are bad =/

Reflexes said:
idc about all this, dog.. BUT

Rogues aren't completely non-viable

neither are D druids..

BUUU? IDK why you can't see what I'm saying, I see what you're saying

And I've played w/ good rogues, unless you think slithan, cellion, and narkeaz are bad =/

I do see what youre saying. Overall I disagree with your perception, but I dont see anything wrong with anything youve posted. You just have a different viewpoint than me, I dont hold that against you. The posts youre quoting arent responding to you btw :)

Falaris said:
I do see what youre saying. Overall I disagree with your perception, but I dont see anything wrong with anything youve posted. You just have a different viewpoint than me, I dont hold that against you. The posts youre quoting arent responding to you btw :)

I share your veiw, have actually agreed with every single post you've had about rogues in any thread :)

Bragh said:
I share your veiw, have actually agreed with every single post you've had about rogues in any thread :)

Yeah man, I wish you had a US account, Id actually play my 19 a bit more. 19 just isnt as fun for a variety of reasons, primarily because at least on the US side its filled with 13-15 year olds who dont really understand game mechanics yet think theyre amazing at the game. I have someone give me shit pretty much every single battleground about 'stacking hit rating' lol, like theyre insulting me or something.

Users who are viewing this thread