@People with twinks in both Ruin and Cyclone

What are your guys' opinions? Which has better Arenas, Wsg, Q times, Players, Premade Activity, things like that? I desperately want to transfer my lock to battlegroup with some epic arenas but i dont really know anyone that would give me an unbiased opinion and i think if someone had a toon in both battlegroups i would actually get a good response. Thanks in advance =)

jake1124 said:
hahaha cold :)

haha? dude, all the people that posted ruin is better are people that only have characters in Ruin. Notice the people that have characters in both battlegroups claimed that Cyclone has better quality players whereas Ruin has a higher quanitity of players. And last time i checked a) Cyclone was pretty active for a battlegroup that is supposedly "dead" and b) Quality > Quantity :p

When cyclone becomes capable of supplying alliance guilds that actively premade and are competent, they might be able to reclaim the #1 spot. Haven't seen any real premades in forever over there, therefore it is a dead bg. Until ally activity picks up, ruin is better.

But if this next patch hits with the 20 min cap on wsg, organized bgs can say goodbye.

Bickering about which BG is better is dumb considering how easy it is to make a twink. If people chose to simply consolidate in one battlegroup rather than being fanboys of their own the community would benefit greatly, but of course that won't ever happen.

And Organized premades won't suffer from the WSG change. If I was going to setup a premade with the new WSG, I would simply just agree on a number of total flag caps needed and queue up for as many WSG games needed to get those caps. Personally I think it would be an interesting and fun change, and would add some spice to premades.

Rip and Duck are the only people who have posted with chars in both bgs. The first person to post has only Cyclone -.- And Tom, thats exactly what I said. Just queue like an arena (best of 5) or just play until flag caps are achieved. .. or play for an hour and whoever has more flag caps wins. There are waaaaay more opportunities now. Furthermore, you are much more like to actually hit the team you want to now. Which means fast qs for premades =P Overall this is a good thing, and I dont think it will be that bad for PuGs either.

Cyclone needs more alliance guilds, Ruin needs more horde guilds. Combine imo =P

Evocate said:
Rip and Duck are the only people who have posted with chars in both bgs. The first person to post has only Cyclone -.- And Tom, thats exactly what I said. Just queue like an arena (best of 5) or just play until flag caps are achieved. .. or play for an hour and whoever has more flag caps wins. There are waaaaay more opportunities now. Furthermore, you are much more like to actually hit the team you want to now. Which means fast qs for premades =P Overall this is a good thing, and I dont think it will be that bad for PuGs either.

Cyclone needs more alliance guilds, Ruin needs more horde guilds. Combine imo =P

i have twinks in both, gearoverskil is in twink info guild.

With the patch Ruin will be the place to be.

My opinions:

Top of Cyclone > Top of Ruin. However, I think the majority of Ruin twinks in the middle of the bracket are better the the middle of the Cyclone bracket. Also in the patch number > quality for non-premades. Have fun with the 30 min q s=P

i dont know about all that- every game i get in, the majority of players are twinks or at the least partial twinks...and from what i can tell there's almost always more than 3 games of wsg going on at all times...assuming each game has at least half twinks 1 or 2 full twink games would be going on at that moment.

I prefer Cyclone over Ruin, just because more players in Cyclone actually know how to play. But if you're looking for faster Q times your better off going to ruin IMO, theres a lot more twinks there.

How can either Duck or Rip even comment on Ruin when Twink Info hasn't done any 10v10s yet?

And when they have lost running hunter/shaman in 2's

QUE?!

Users who are viewing this thread