Pathetic Twinks

Bloodskillz

Legend
Hey so im just going to list some keypoints (no troll intended) if any of the following you agree on or have had happen to you write it in the comments BELOW!

1) Been in a duel where when the person loses and they make crappy excuses like "i laaged or i dced" and rage at you because they hate losing and try troll you

2) Been in a duel where you are undergeared and they are overgeared they nuke you and get so happy like they defeated a god or something

3) Been in a guild where the guild leader is mostly or always aged 13-16 and never does content as well as being 1 of the people who moan/rage

4) Think that majority of twinks are aged 13-16 (thats my opinion) mostly because i run into twinks who have foul attitudes and always rage or think they are #1 (with there step-into-the arena achievement xD)

5) Spoken with a twink that pretends that hes experienced and has all the fancy gear & achievements etc but really doesnt?

6) been in a bg where everyone is undergeared and theres that 1 guy who thinks hes good because hes BIS and tries looking like hes badass with hes "professer putricide buff from scholomance" and 1hits everyone even though they are undergeared

7) Tried looking for more twinks or advertise your guild in trade and people go "lmao twinks people who fail at the game because they cant play max level content"

8) or had a argument with that 1 guy who calls you a scrub and he has no arena or rbg achievements and you check hes armory and he has less then 2k kills

Thats it for now if you agree or have experienced any of these feel free to put it below in the comments! ill add to this list if you have anything in mind no trolls or anything intended by this thread just things ive thought of + experienced doesnt mean its true or anything

Must...leave...open... *grabs vodka bottle and newspaper and hides in corner for a moment.*

Welcome to the World of Warcraft. At some point you will learn to overcome and ignore these sort of things.

I used to lead raids back when I was 13 or so, and a lot of the other people were much older (17+). Looking back on it today, I'm surprised no one ever complained.

1) Been in a duel where when the person loses and they make crappy excuses like "i laaged or i dced" and rage at you because they hate losing and try troll you
Lag is a serious issue, I hate it, when I get it mid duel I just let myself get killed and don't duel again until it's fresh.
Regardless of legimitate issues never get chatty when dueling, the bias is strong in the community and 80% of the time they'll find something to complain about.

2) Been in a duel where you are undergeared and they are overgeared they nuke you and get so happy like they defeated a god or something
Don't engage into those kind of duels unless you know there is a reasonable chance to win, however it might be a close win / lose.
For the reasons explained above don't say anything.
Best you can do is come back when you do have gear and whoop their ass, you know they're upset when they insist on dueling you repeteadly.

3) Been in a guild where the guild leader is mostly or always aged 13-16 and never does content as well as being 1 of the people who moan/rage
The idea of a Twink, sadly, appeals more to whiny preteens and some very dumb young adults, common stuff.
My personal favorite is to have my character in a high end / reputable guild.
Twinking is a like a trash can, no matter how clean it looks you'll always find something rotten inside of it.

4) Think that majority of twinks are aged 13-16 (thats my opinion) mostly because i run into twinks who have foul attitudes and always rage or think they are #1 (with there step-into-the arena achievement xD)
Explained above, Twinks are mostly young impatient, anxious, irritable and sometimes spoiled individuals of questionable intellect.

5) Spoken with a twink that pretends that hes experienced and has all the fancy gear & achievements etc but really doesnt?
If it's not a troll then Yes, but it's almost always without malice.
Twink-wise knowledge and gear would be a symbol of status, status almost always is portrayed as a measure of importance and power of decision within a community.

What your describe is a person who, despite coming as a douche, is looking for some degree of acceptance and recognition.

I dearly call those, Attention Whores.

6) been in a bg where everyone is undergeared and theres that 1 guy who thinks hes good because hes BIS and tries looking like hes badass with hes "professer putricide buff from scholomance" and 1hits everyone even though they are undergeared
He's the better geared, he's entitled to fell like Batman even if he blows.

7) Tried looking for more twinks or advertise your guild in trade and people go "lmao twinks people who fail at the game because they cant play max level content"
Ironically Twink bashing comes mostly from the bunch who are mediocre at PvE/PvP.
About a third of those who are successful at PvE/PvP often look for other means of entertainment outside of their 'vanilla' enviroment and end up turning into Twinks.

8) or had a argument with that 1 guy who calls you a scrub and he has no arena or rbg achievements and you check hes armory and he has less then 2k kills
Trollers gonna Troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you can get good, and never lose a duel no matter what... *cough, cough*

1350748826391.gif
no

I just recently turned 14, does that make me bad at the game/a bad community member? Just a matter of curiosity of course, I'd like to know if it's age or rather net maturity that sets "my generation" apart from others. I felt that your post implied that adolescents are somewhat inferior as far as ability to work alongside others, and though I'm not personally offended, I think that's a lil' bit unfair.

Edit: Apologies, I didn't look at OP's post date, 'twas at the top of the page so I thought I'd post :3

Users who are viewing this thread