Patch day!

Well I wanted to log on, but I can not download the patch. Since GW2 is on a different partition, I will not be trying to download for awhile.

If you want to talk, meet in Lion's Arch. =P

Just did a BG with Earl, Mindy, Preez, and Lokoe. Top four damage were holy paladins, all with 50k+. There was a 24 resto druid with 120k healing. I don't really know what to think :p

brb, deleting all my p2p 20 druid's enchants, too OP unless I'm getting purge spammed. Just kept a group alive for a solid 5 minute early mid fight against 4-5 24s...60k healing in 5 mins without going under 75% mana. Awesome...but no thanks, too much.

/tar Insects
/tickle

No honor point reset, of course. F2P addon mostly works, some glitches might be possible, need to run it longer to know. You need to enable load out-of-date addons. No idea concerning Northrend, because as youakim I lagged and am waiting until the download is complete.
Nvm, F2P addon will add people logging in to your friends and show you who's online so you can communicate in whispers, so i recommend running it, but the chat channel doesn't properly broadcast.

brb, deleting all my p2p 20 druid's enchants, too OP unless I'm getting purge spammed. Just kept a group alive for a solid 5 minute early mid fight against 4-5 24s...60k healing in 5 mins without going under 75% mana. Awesome...but no thanks, too much.

/tar Insects
/tickle

:(
I couldn't do anything :(

I dl'd this patch to see how much better WoW is than GW2. I was not disappointed when I switched back to gw2.
gw015fa.jpg

Been playing GW2 at medium-high settings because there aren't any drivers out yet that are optimised for it. Went back to WoW on max settings, and the first thing that struck me was how bad it looks, and how badly it runs (on a GTX690).

Doomspike is now 1.8 Speed lol..

edit: Well, thats just BS.. every dagger is now 1.8

Makes me upset that the game loses more and more depth and bad players are getting spoonfeeded

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread