patch 6.2 inc!

I wish BoAs didn't exist for the simple fact that using the same gear from 1 to 100 takes a lot away from the leveling experience and overall immersion into the game.

That being said, I like that BoAs make it easier to gear twinks. Blizzard should remove BoAs and then either A) make it so all gear gives the same stats in BGs or B) introduce BiS PvP gear (every slot like max level) for each level bracket.

I think the AGM is still BIS. 900 bubble versus the 10% of health increase or heal. 10% of 3,000 = 300, that's nothing. Lose out on 600 absorb and 4 stamina for 5 versatility, eh. AGM is bis for stealthies no debate though, since restealths are important.

#Idiote
pally dream

Heirlooms
New Lightforge Heirloom plate armor pieces have been added for helm, chest, and legs to complete the Intellect plate set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously.

It depends on how you use your AGM. It's simple..don't use your AGM around a Shaman? Most of the time I save my AGM on Defense or Offense, it is guaranteed to take a global or in another instance, allow me to get a restealth off on my Rogue.

No shit. But if AGM is gf'd, some can't make that choice.

I think the AGM is still BIS. 900 bubble versus the 10% of health increase or heal. 10% of 3,000 = 300, that's nothing. Lose out on 600 absorb and 4 stamina for 5 versatility, eh. AGM is bis for stealthies no debate though, since restealths are important.

#Idiote
pally dream

I'm so stoked for this patch.

I wish BoAs didn't exist for the simple fact that using the same gear from 1 to 100 takes a lot away from the leveling experience and overall immersion into the game.

That being said, I like that BoAs make it easier to gear twinks. Blizzard should remove BoAs and then either A) make it so all gear gives the same stats in BGs or B) introduce BiS PvP gear (every slot like max level) for each level bracket.
I've been saying this last part for quite awhile. While traditional twinking has been fun, the ability to jump straight into PvP, without having to grind PvE for gear, is good for attracting people into PvP, and the game in general. Honor sets for each bracket would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath, but the fact that they finally are filing in the int plate slot and taking steps to make PvP leveling viable, is promising.

Getting the PvP button back out of the group finder would also be good. Put the freaking dungeon guide in with the dungeon finder and gtg.

Last edited by a moderator:

For me, since the insane boost to leveling EXP it created too many gear gaps so the BOAs are kind of necessary. They did a good job at producing more gear via satchels while leveling, but I mean back in the day we were all leveling with gear that was an appropriate level the entire journey to 70. Now it's just ridiculous.

I don't mind the BOAs making twinking "easier". I mean twinking really has been a breeze for the most part since the exp toggle was implemented. I don't care whether or not a piece is bop, conjured, crafted or boa... what's viable is viable regardless of source so I don't share the same opinion as those who are distraught with there being more BOAs.

What do BoA's matter if everyone is going to use the same gear either way? BiS is BiS.

Meh, this is just ridiculous. Every bis item is gonna be BoA. RIP Twinking, lets go Nostalrius

On a real note, Nostalrius is incredible. I went no life and took some time off to powerlevel, making a warlock and going full dick into the game for almost 15 hours... and hit 18.

I did some wsg and it regularly pops 10-19 and is so much fun, every game even has twinks. All the old gear is implemented, and it takes a while to gear, real time investment.

The slow play style is a lot better than retail 1 shot, and there is a different viability to the games.

So on a serious note, come on over and play some Vanilla.

Im not saying quit retail, just this is another quite interesting option for those frustrated with current state of the game regarding twinks.

On a real note, Nostalrius is incredible. I went no life and took some time off to powerlevel, making a warlock and going full dick into the game for almost 15 hours... and hit 18.

I did some wsg and it regularly pops 10-19 and is so much fun, every game even has twinks. All the old gear is implemented, and it takes a while to gear, real time investment.

The slow play style is a lot better than retail 1 shot, and there is a different viability to the games.

So on a serious note, come on over and play some Vanilla.

Im not saying quit retail, just this is another quite interesting option for those frustrated with current state of the game regarding twinks.

and another reason to not get pops on retail

Sorry I might be totally wrong in which case I'm going to be mad that I haven't been using this ability at all, but I'm 99% sure I don't have Arcane Missiles at 19? Or is that a new thing? If so /grin - it's gonna be amazing for this bracket...

Sorry I might be totally wrong in which case I'm going to be mad that I haven't been using this ability at all, but I'm 99% sure I don't have Arcane Missiles at 19? Or is that a new thing? If so /grin - it's gonna be amazing for this bracket...

We had them before but they've been removed since.

Users who are viewing this thread