Party Sync/Twinking/BG question?

having to double box to test stuff out:

110 legion toon grouped with exp on level 13 -
the 110 can join bg stay in group and level 13 “misses the que”. level 110 stayed in bg for entire game. looks like effects on boas are still enabled so void trinket, neck that gives heal all work. sword with extra swing proc too probably.

Well I am back... now that the PTR is live... has any lower level than 60 had a 120 in their party and synced for BGS? What was the result?

Well I am back... now that the PTR is live... has any lower level than 60 had a 120 in their party and synced for BGS? What was the result?
yeah we have demon hunters and death knights in our bgs

its a good change I think we all like it.

Yup, I dig it. DKs especially bring alot of utility while being relatively balanced in terms of damage.

I was real worried about it breaking the bracket but it's actually a fun new wrinkle

Whats the best class scaled down?
I've versed a blood DK. They have blood drinker. He lived forever but the damage seems kinda eh.
Unholy didn't see like a challenge either.
DH with eyebeam was decent.
Folks seem to point to frost as the go-to. The few guys in the guild who play DK regularly say it's putting out the best damage

doing some testing with a DK trying to figure out what works and doesn’t synced down into 20-29.dk is mid 90’s so alot of things like shieldtronic shield and draenic flasks etc all work. scaled down but better stats from food than anything a 20 can use. more variety in consumables so you can still kind of twink one stat by stacking consumables.

Last edited:
doing some testing with a DK trying to figure out what works and doesn’t synced down into 20-29.dk is mid 90’s so alot of things like shieldtronic shield and draenic flasks etc all work. scaled down but better stats from food than anything a 20 can use. more variety in consumables so you can still kind of twink one stat by stacking consumables.
Thanks for confirming what we've known for two months.

Users who are viewing this thread