General Party Sync Battlegrounds Consumables and Usables Compendium

everyone is always synced down to the lowest level party member's bracket for BGs.
(in epic BGs everyone gets scaled up/down to 49)

Say, I have a level 60 and a level 20 in a party. Does it matter which character queues for bgs? As in, I get that if the level 20 queues, both characters will get into a level 20 bg with the level 60 scaled down via party sync, but can the level 60 queue to the same effect, aiming for a level 20 bg because there is a level 20 in the party? Asking because the characters are in different regions (EU), so queue times are going to be different.
Na, what Andre said. I'll quote you for the ping though in case you didn't see it.

Everybody autos down to the bracket of the lowest level player in the party.

BUMP
sync.PNG

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=352366/nimble-steps#

this soulbind passive trait seems to work in sync bgs down to at least 20,

row 10 Nadjia the Mistblade venthir covenant soulbind

not sure if the passive slow works, but the root was working

would love to see if more of these work

Nice, ty for the guide.

I've made some random sync down toons and it's been fun. FYI- Flexweave underlay does work (presumably you can enchant an heirloom and send it to your twink if you really want that.) Spinal heal injector (ENG belt tinker) works as well, w/ similar heal stats. Belt frag, glider tinkers don't work. Bomb consumables don't seem to work, nor Alch trinkets... I'll eventually check if nitro boots (belt tinker) works.... while most elixirs, flasks, food DO seem to work as per this guide.

I'm sure you guys have posted this, but just to confirm, when syncing down, Blizzard puts you on a template - as long as your gear is ilvl34+ and no empty gear slots - your main stat is 199, and all secondaries are at 55 (all in teh 11-13% range, except mastery)... not great, but not terrible. However, I'd have to double-check if applicable race-specific baseline stats and/or racial bonuses were incorporated/addded to the "templated" stats while zoned inside BGs... but I think they were.

Statswise - lvl20 twink>levler with heirlooms enchanted>Syncdown, but in terms of playability, it can be flipped depending on the class/spec due to extra abilities ofc.

Healers seem to be the best candidates for syncdowns, while DPS look too underpowered. Heavy CC cllasses such as rogues may have lots of potential as well.

BUMP
View attachment 20647
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=352366/nimble-steps#

this soulbind passive trait seems to work in sync bgs down to at least 20,

row 10 Nadjia the Mistblade venthir covenant soulbind

not sure if the passive slow works, but the root was working

would love to see if more of these work
ive noticed on my 60 hunter while syncd into 51-59 newfound resolve procs but very rarely. maybe 2 or 3 times in a full 15 min game. also i think having max renown for the 6% stamina is active while syncd but im not sure if its just in level 40+ bgs or in any bracket you sync into.

Users who are viewing this thread