PTR Party sync and max levels in low level bg's

Not sure how they are gonna prevent people from twinking with this system without disabling more gear stuff, perhaps people who queue into a bracket less than their level will be put into their own queue as well, but then that would alienate them from queuing with friends which seems to be the intention of the system. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

And if they dont touch them at all, we might see old 39s/49s queuing into lower level brackets having an slight advantage.
Oo.. teaaars ^^
Well they wouldent be able to que with levelers / f2p anyways as the 39/49's would have locked xp.
But on another note tho, this could potentially create an opportunity for a combined 29/39/49 bracket or something of the kind with enough effort from the different brackets.

Can only read egoistic creatures. Finally there comes a feature to scale on the same level with party members for bgs and now ure against this as well. You're actually awfui. Gtf* and play finally classic that no one can listen to your trash. Now everyone has the legal chance to participate with their higher level twinks and youre against it again. Its so funny to see your true face. "Oh no im just against bug abusing for bgs" . Yeah now we can read the truth youre in general against more competition. Enjoy your last Newbie without heirloom farms. I'll queue with happiness into your bracket and spit on your corpses who were against any twink activity

Can only read egoistic creatures. Finally there comes a feature to scale on the same level with party members for bgs and now ure against this as well. You're actually awfui. Gtf* and play finally classic that no one can listen to your trash. Now everyone has the legal chance to participate with their higher level twinks and youre against it again. Its so funny to see your true face. "Oh no im just against bug abusing for bgs" . Yeah now we can read the truth youre in general against more competition. Enjoy your last Newbie without heirloom farms. I'll queue with happiness into your bracket and spit on your corpses who were against any twink activity
Unless a bunch of twinks from different brackets organize something this wont change anything for the higher level twinks as they are still xp locked so they would not be able to que with levelers or f2p's so I don't get your point.

"Please note that unlike Timewalking, when your level is scaled down via Party Sync you will temporarily lose access to abilities and powers (such as Azerite traits) with requirements that exceed your reduced level." With this sentence you know that even 120 (has xp stopp) can join as well
[doublepost=1564465417,1564465359][/doublepost]Whats the point of writing this this if it doesnt affect xp stopp players

"Please note that unlike Timewalking, when your level is scaled down via Party Sync you will temporarily lose access to abilities and powers (such as Azerite traits) with requirements that exceed your reduced level." With this sentence you know that even 120 (has xp stopp) can join as well
I imagine 120 would be the same as f2p/vet 20's were your xp is not locked because of the npc but there is an actual limitation stopping you from leveling. It's a weird "loophole" I guess.

Ofc only for vets they will make the same non xp stopp. Dude if im 38 and youre 120 you can queue with me without gaining xp. whats the point to give u back xp bars if ure 120 after bg. And the next main question is why have they even removed twinks from xp on bracket if u can queue right now as 120 with maybe stronger trinkets and co WTF this game is kidding

indeed, i imagine this will work the same way as vets since you cannot gain levels anymore, resulting in only needing the gear and a different character to queue in if it works this way.

Ofc only for vets they will make the same non xp stopp. Dude if im 38 and youre 120 you can queue with me without gaining xp. whats the point to give u back xp bars if ure 120 after bg. And the next main question is why have they even removed twinks from xp on bracket if u can queue right now as 120 with maybe stronger trinkets and co WTF this game is kidding
Yeah but that's my point, 19/29/39/49/59 and all other brackets needs to have their xp locked right? So I don't see how this update would change anything for any of these twinks as they would still be sepeated. The only thing this changes for those xp locked twinks is that they could try to cordinate with different brackets to get decent que times.

You're making it out to be like we're trying to deny the other twink brackets from playing, that's not it at all. I am just worried about how 120's will scale into the lower level brackets. As far as I can read nobody has even mentioned other brackets, it's been mainly talk about 120's.

Wouldn't all the gear appropriate for the level be BiS for the bracket, and you could just queue in with the gear whenever you want since you would always scale down?

I guess so. And I think that higher levels with xp on will still get their own amount xp but in bg they dont feel their real level. Actually a good feature to level together even when your friends are higher

Since their stance on twinks however, If it is implemented I don't believe it will be long lived especially if people start to use it.

Never know, if they see a correlation they could go the other direction and lessen the restrictions for twinks(can hope!).

this could potentially create an opportunity for a combined 29/39/49 bracket or something of the kind with enough effort from the different brackets.
Thats a 29 bracket, though.

If I read it right, it would just scale everyone down to the lowest level person in the party. So sure, the twink population would all be able to que together and get pops but youd all be forced to play in the bracket of the lowest level twinks you're playing with. So basically, you'd have to convince the 39s and 49s to play 29s when they havent expressed much interest in playing 29s so far.

But say you do convince them. You want sulthraze and ramstein bolts at 29? Because the 49s are gonna have that gear. The 29s wont. The 29s quit or roll 49s and well... you all might as well just roll 49s now then.

Users who are viewing this thread