P2P "Things to do" checklist for your 7 Free Days

I didn't read everything so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I don't think we can currently get "The Explorer" title, since the achievement now requires the exploration of Pandaria too, which you can't visit if you are not lvl 90.

i didn't read everything so i'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but i don't think we can currently get "the explorer" title, since the achievement now requires the exploration of pandaria too, which you can't visit if you are not lvl 90.

what

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Any good tips on making some quick gold? I haven't played since mid-wotlk so I have no idea about the state of the economy, but I really want a mammoth with extra seats/vendors. I think I've got around 10k already, but not sure.

Any good tips on making some quick gold? I haven't played since mid-wotlk so I have no idea about the state of the economy, but I really want a mammoth with extra seats/vendors. I think I've got around 10k already, but not sure.

If you want it for the horde side, the easiest way to save 6k is make a goblin death knight and join a lvl 25 guild. To get the rest of the gold for mine I farmed stuff like Crusader, and the Mechanical Chicken pet to sell in the AH.

If you want it for the horde side, the easiest way to save 6k is make a goblin death knight and join a lvl 25 guild. To get the rest of the gold for mine I farmed stuff like Crusader, and the Mechanical Chicken pet to sell in the AH.

can you elaborate on this?

1. make goblin death knight
2. join lv25 guild
3. ??????
4. profit

what exactly is step 3?

and as for answering Super_Duck's question, i think getting 10k gold by normal methods in 7 days (to buy that multi-seat mammoth) would be pretty damn hard.... that's 1.5k gold per day

can you elaborate on this?

1. make goblin death knight
2. join lv25 guild
3. ??????
4. profit

what exactly is step 3?

and as for answering Super_Duck's question, i think getting 10k gold by normal methods in 7 days (to buy that multi-seat mammoth) would be pretty damn hard.... that's 1.5k gold per day

Normal mount price is 20k gold. Goblins get max discount for each faction they buy stuff even if they are neutral with them. So instead of having to grind up kirin tor rep, you make a Goblin Death Knight. Get them out of the starter area and they will have the Dalaran flight path already, plus the riding skill needed to learn the mount. A level 25 guild will have the perk that gives an extra 10% discount for items bought from vendors, which stacks with rep/goblin discount. The two together knock 6k off the 20k price saving you 30%.

Normal mount price is 20k gold. Goblins get max discount for each faction they buy stuff even if they are neutral with them. So instead of having to grind up kirin tor rep, you make a Goblin Death Knight. Get them out of the starter area and they will have the Dalaran flight path already, plus the riding skill needed to learn the mount. A level 25 guild will have the perk that gives an extra 10% discount for items bought from vendors, which stacks with rep/goblin discount. The two together knock 6k off the 20k price saving you 30%.

Yeah i know about the discounts :)
Still need around 4k though if memory serves. When you say crusader you mean the daily quests in icecrown?

Edit: Or do you mean the enchant Crusader?

Anyways, thanks for the tips

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i know about the discounts :)
Still need around 4k though if memory serves. When you say crusader you mean the daily quests in icecrown?

Edit: Or do you mean the enchant Crusader?

Anyways, thanks for the tips

Yeah the Crusader enchant recipe. I farmed 2 of them and sold both for 2k each. I got a couple Bracer Superior Strength I sold for 500g also and the Mechanical Chicken pet from the 3 beacons and sold it for 4k. This of course all depends if you have a server with a good economy. I did this when 5.0 hit, so the pet might sell for less now with them becoming account bound.

If you have a max level char and are on the 7 days free time, you will still get gold for max level quests. If you are close to what you need you can try grinding some quests to finish it off.

Yeah the Crusader enchant recipe. I farmed 2 of them and sold both for 2k each. I got a couple Bracer Superior Strength I sold for 500g also and the Mechanical Chicken pet from the 3 beacons and sold it for 4k. This of course all depends if you have a server with a good economy. I did this when 5.0 hit, so the pet might sell for less now with them becoming account bound.

If you have a max level char and are on the 7 days free time, you will still get gold for max level quests. If you are close to what you need you can try grinding some quests to finish it off.

I might try farming the recipe. I have put a mech chicken on the AH where i undercut with a lot, but it might still be too high to sell. I sold some trade goods i had in stock and did some quest, so now im at 12k-something. :D

Make sure you log into each character you have to unlock shtuff for your f2p.

Users who are viewing this thread