P2P "Things to do" checklist for your 7 Free Days

I went to my mount list on my F2P, I didn't see any additional ones that I had on my P2P account.

Anything special you need to do?

Just remember some mounts seem to be for 1 faction like the mammoths, chopper and fta/fth bear since they have diff. Id numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] If you use it late in the day onSeptember 18th, the day before the offer expires, in theory you should be able to log in on the 25th as your last day when MoP launches and buy pet battle training for 100g that from what I read is account wide. I'd hope that lets people on f2p do pet battles too.

No. 18-19-20-21-22-23-24. servers will be down unavailable most of the morning and probably all day

Bump for great tips. :)

I'll just add that there is a timed run in ZA that 100% drops mount if you make it in time.
With 4 geared friends this is a joke atm, 2-3 expansions after it was introduced.
So its pretty easily obtainable.

Just a reminder that you will also have a free 10-day trial once MoP is released.

I'll just add that there is a timed run in ZA that 100% drops mount if you make it in time.
With 4 geared friends this is a joke atm, 2-3 expansions after it was introduced.
So its pretty easily obtainable.

The current ZA is a lv85 dungeon.... if it was still the lv70 version then it would be easy... if that's what you mean

The lv85 one is still a bit of a struggle if people dont know the fights/undergeared

The current ZA is a lv85 dungeon.... if it was still the lv70 version then it would be easy... if that's what you mean

The lv85 one is still a bit of a struggle if people dont know the fights/undergeared

Most of the folks (friends?) know this fight by now, it was there for too long.
And ofc u need geared ppl, after all those bosses still hit hard and you have to know the fight mechanics since its a lvl 85 dung.
I did it yesterday, 1 old friend helped and 3 guild folks replied that will help me since they wanted a guild dung run for guild achi and money.

Bottom line - yea, you need to have some ppl u can rely on.
It's not possible to get this is pug.
Even if u could get it in pug (which is highly unlikely), someone else will need on the mount.

Just a reminder that you will also have a free 10-day trial once MoP is released.

DV do you know if I take my 7 free days pre-MOP will I still be eligible for the 10 day free trial post-MOP? If you've had prior experience for BC / Wotlk / Cata?

Hi guys,

i have one question.

Right now i have separate battlenet accounts:

1) Main frozen account (EU)
2) Starter edition EU
3) Starter edition US

When i connect my starter edition EU with my main frozen accout (EU) via battlenet, is it possible to log in both account @ the same time?

Cheers
Gattuso

Hi guys,

i have one question.

Right now i have separate battlenet accounts:

1) Main frozen account (EU)
2) Starter edition EU
3) Starter edition US

When i connect my starter edition EU with my main frozen accout (EU) via battlenet, is it possible to log in both account @ the same time?

Cheers
Gattuso

No ofc, you can't log P2P account by just linking it to F2P.
You'll prob need (like rest of us) to get some free time ;)
Here is a fresh topic with some info about getting free time http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/p2p-premop-free-time-40605/

No ofc, you can't log P2P account by just linking it to F2P.
You'll prob need (like rest of us) to get some free time ;)
Here is a fresh topic with some info about getting free time http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/p2p-premop-free-time-40605/

Sry. I expressed myself wrong.

I mean can i log into my main account (during 7days free) and the now connected starter edition @ the same time?

I want to do dungeons with my 85 (Main account) and my f2p toon together.

I know that this is possible when the 2 accounts are separate. Just wanted to know if there is any kind of restiction
when the 2 accounts are connected via battlenet (When you have the same e-mail-adress there)!?

Cheers
Gattuso

Sry. I expressed myself wrong.

I mean can i log into my main account (during 7days free) and the now connected starter edition @ the same time?

I want to do dungeons with my 85 (Main account) and my f2p toon together.

I know that this is possible when the 2 accounts are separate. Just wanted to know if there is any kind of restiction
when the 2 accounts are connected via battlenet (When you have the same e-mail-adress there)!?

Cheers
Gattuso

Yes, you can log them both.
When you connect your accounts (F2P and P2P), there will be a small dropdown list of available B-net accounts beneath password field.
So you just choose which account u wanna log and thats it.
No problem logging them both @ same time.

I can log both accounts, though can't play them @ same time since i have prehistoric laptop.
If u have a machine that can run 2 wow clients, then sure.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can log them both.
When you connect your accounts (F2P and P2P), there will be a small dropdown list of available B-net accounts beneath password field.
So you just choose which account u wanna log and thats it.
No problem logging them both @ same time.

I can log both accounts, though can't play them @ same time since i have prehistoric laptop.
If u have a machine that can run 2 wow clients, then sure.

Enjoy!

My system should run this.

Many thank's!

Cheers
Gattuso

DV do you know if I take my 7 free days pre-MOP will I still be eligible for the 10 day free trial post-MOP? If you've had prior experience for BC / Wotlk / Cata?

Yes. However, WoW has changed their retention system lately. I suspect that they will begin giving 7 free days for every major patch, and they will maintain the 10-day free trial for each xpac

as part of their downward spiral

Hi there,

maybe somebody can help me with that problem:

I just tried to connect my 2 starter edition (separate battlenet accounts) to my main frozen account.
I can log in all accounts with no problem.
When i try the feature on the website to connect accounts i get a error that says that my login datas
are wrong. But they are right. Just the same datas i need to log in the separate accounts.
I already opened an online ticket, but no answer right now.

Does anybody have the same problems?

Is the status "frozen" of my main account the problem?

I would try to get the 7 days free before to unlock my main account and than connect the accounts.
But i dont want to loose time if it makes not difference and also doesnt work as i plan to run dungeons with my 85 and my f2p's.

Cheers
Gattuso

Users who are viewing this thread