P2P 20-24 List

Will update when I get around to it this week. It's a lot of work to open every armory to see if anything has changed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Resto Druid bis
Frost Mage bis
Both of your toons would benefit from both of these.
Charged Gear - Item - World of Warcraft
Hotshot Pilot's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft\
And your druid might benefit if you read this article, Haste - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
You might want to reevaluate the phrasing"BiS" http://www.wowwiki.com/Best_in_slot

Also, I wouldnt mind being added to this list,
Satïn @ Kael'thas - Community - World of Warcraft

Both of your toons would benefit from both of these.
Charged Gear - Item - World of Warcraft
Hotshot Pilot's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft\
And your druid might benefit if you read this article, Haste - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
You might want to reevaluate the phrasing"BiS" Best in slot - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Also, I wouldnt mind being added to this list,
Satïn @ Kael'thas - Community - World of Warcraft
thanks for your input and time well spent

thanks for your input and time well spent I will be sure to add your suggestions to the pile of things I don't give 2 shits about :p see you in the gultch
More like you don't "give 2 shits" about either of your toons professions, and it wasn't a "suggestion", those items are in fact better than yours and would be required for a "BiS" toon at level 24, which you were claiming to have.
But Phrontisery made a good point are you claiming to not care about your gear? Then why even post in this thread? Are you intentionally trying to confuse new people attempting to gear in the bracket when they look at your posted armory?
So wait, you don't care about whether or not there is gear that is better than your set AND you're claiming bis?
You best be trolling son.

Claims BiS
Clearly not BiS
Says he doesn't give a sht about not being BiS

Why don't you go back to innovating the bracket with your affliction lock orientated comp?

Users who are viewing this thread