P2P 20-24 List

What do people do that don't want their chars added to lists?

Anyone who wishes to remain anonymous, can PM me, and I will remove their details.

Thanks for this thread Kilda. If you want to list more of my characters i guess you know who they are in <Nous Sommes Les Meilleur>, <Bloodthirsty Fan Club> and <Free To Play Police> (you could list all the 20-24 twinks in it if you like, we have no objection), anyway good job :p
I did take a peek at the rosters, and I think it's best if you cherry pick who you want listed, or have those people make accounts and ask to be listed... The current list has already taken me lots of time, I hope you understand :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It maybe helpful or better if you change the names of the twinks to blue or red instead of the A or H. Hard to go through quickly and be able to see oh this is a horde priest or this is an ally warrior. Just a suggestion though :) your thread your choice

That was my original plan actually, but it looked too harsh against the coloured class titles.... I fiddled with a few lay outs, and found this one to be easiest on the eye :)

I'll do that, plus alphabetical listing to avoid people being upset at having their character at the bottom of the list.

edit: Sorted order of factions. Will update again tomorrow.. off tonight now

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is 20 btw, just noticed how others had their lvl behind their name.

Love the sorting system!

Users who are viewing this thread