EU+US Overpowered classes?

What class do you believe is the most overpowered overall?

• Total voters
Feral is op yes but I think I dislike 29 bms a lil more because they have so much defense and offense. though to be real most of these classes are only difficult in either bm situations or if the player has a brain in arenas.
From a healers perspective I dislike ferals more they just chew you up for breakfast if you have trinket on CD. While 29 BMs you can somewhat deal with as a healer in terms of surving long enough to get your team to get the BM of you (in a good scenario that is)

I recently made a veteran feral druid to give them a go and see what my personal opinion about them we're since i've not partaken in the feral gameplay prior to last week where I played 2-3 bgs with mine.
I honestly think in terms of gameplay they are utterly boring and I found little to no joy playing them even tho I was killing.. Well everything. ~ Sometimes killing 20-30 ppl in a single BG isnt what makes the spec / class enjoyable.

Reactions: Jed
Glass cannon BM's with a 5k guard. Extra cheesy points to those who use gnomish shrink ray. If this sounds you like, chances are I fucking hate you.

Also, horde racials.

Ducking? - I guess the lenient CoC from TI didn't make it's way over here.

Feral is most op!
Brewmaster is most broken!
Mm mm
I'm much happier healing against a couple of BM's, quite fun actually.
Feral stun just tops it all off, and if It's someone else under attack.. I can only hope they have enough hp whilst I keep em at 100% to survive the jaws of monstrosity!

Your right i guess 100% propably. But 2x 29 bm monks... Really sometimes is so hard for me while im mostly on my 20s of how to beat em... Especially if im not premaiding.

for 2v2 (this generally applies to their standing overall tho since theres very few things are amazing for BG that suck in smaller settings under right circumstance, ie warlock or mage being qued as right spec & with the right teammate's class to be as powerful as possible)

arms=WW=BM, closely followed with feral = OP/Super powered 29s

and for those who care whatsoever... most specs in 29 luckily minus about 3-5 specs total still can be great but not truly blatantly OP like the godly 4 listed above the rest & with significant drop of efficacy starting @ prot pally, in this order:

enhance=>ret, rsham=disc, shadow, restoDruid, hunter(cant elaborate on specs), boomkin, MW, rogue, frost, demo, destro, arcane,ele, fire, holyPal, holyPriest, protPal, guardian, protWarr..cant tell where affliction lock would be, haven't seen ONE... but quite sure it'd be placed right around demo; entirely on the basis warlock wins games predominantly associated with Fear, just as mage to polymorph(but mage>lock in the current meta, blink & iceblock big).

those main 4 above and beyond are most strong & can be played by inferior players & beat teams that may outplay them in that match, but just aren't playing with one of the top 4 listed things...

Last edited:
for 2v2 (this generally applies to their standing overall tho since theres very few things are amazing for BG that suck in smaller settings under right circumstance, ie warlock or mage being qued as right spec & with the right teammate's class to be as powerful as possible)

arms=WW=BM, closely followed with feral = OP/Super powered 29s

and for those who care whatsoever... most specs in 29 luckily minus about 3-5 specs total still can be great but not truly blatantly OP like the godly 4 listed above the rest & with significant drop of efficacy starting @ prot pally, in this order:

enhance=>ret, rsham=disc, shadow, hunter(cant elaborate on specs), boomkin, MW, rogue, frost, demo, destro, arcane, fire, holyPal, holyPriest, protPal, ele, guardian, protWarr..cant tell where affliction lock would be, haven't seen ONE... but quite sure it'd be placed right around demo; entirely on the basis warlock wins games predominantly associated with Fear, just as mage to polymorph(but mage>lock in the current meta, blink & iceblock big).

those main 4 above and beyond are most strong & can be played by inferior players & beat teams that may outplay them in that match, but just aren't playing with one of the top 4 listed things...
I agree with pretty much everything in the order you said it. I personally would have put a GOOD frost a little higher, but I hardly see any queue bgs or arenas anyways. Would say under boomy but above MW.

I agree with pretty much everything in the order you said it. I personally would have put a GOOD frost a little higher, but I hardly see any queue bgs or arenas anyways. Would say under boomy but above MW.

there was some shit i edited on it right around when you posted that feedback, i had actually left resto druid out altogether among other things..

Glass cannon BM's with a 5k guard. Extra cheesy points to those who use gnomish shrink ray. If this sounds you like, chances are I ducking hate you.

Also, horde racials.

Ducking? - I guess the lenient CoC from TI didn't make it's way over here.
You'd hate my monk then lol

Users who are viewing this thread