EU+US (OUTDATED)BIS Profession Guide and necessary reputation guide

before the 14th anniv ends, create as many lvl1 as you possibly can, loot your mailbox for the anniv package especially the 200 TW currency .. you can use them later when the TW vendors appear to exchange for rep, every 21 toons will help you reach from 0 rep to exalted, so if you can create extra 42 toons you can raise 2 rep of your choice to exalted .. you can always delete these toons later

I'm new to timewalking, what does exalted status get you?

Don't you still get extra base stats from alchemy? like a perk sort of thing? am I making this up
[doublepost=1543517257,1543517199][/doublepost]
before the 14th anniv ends, create as many lvl1 as you possibly can, loot your mailbox for the anniv package especially the 200 TW currency .. you can use them later when the TW vendors appear to exchange for rep, every 21 toons will help you reach from 0 rep to exalted, so if you can create extra 42 toons you can raise 2 rep of your choice to exalted .. you can always delete these toons later
This is pretty good stuff

It's getting to the vendors that will take ages :p
[doublepost=1543542116,1543541932][/doublepost]
For 79 at least I'm pretty underwhelmed with Engineering. Currently Alchemy/Engineer, probably going to drop engy for leatherworking to get the proprietary leg patch. Alchemy is great for the flask giving +33 main stat but if you have a different toon that is an alchemist you might just supply flasks to your twink and choose a different prof, but honestly I'm not so sure any of the other options give you much at 79 at least. 70's do use some of the JC trinkets and neck maybe, could be worth it for them.

Sonic Booster is still a very strong trinket, especially for tanks.

Engineering is still very useful all round for the conveniences it brings: Mailbox, Jeeves, AH in Shrine, Speed Boost, Parachute, Teleportations (depending on gnomish or goblin. I'd advice goblin)

It's getting to the vendors that will take ages :p

yup, i almost forgotten about that cos i am playing multiple accounts .. for players with 1 account, i dont know how they can get their toon to the TW vendors .. someone need to post their experience

Users who are viewing this thread