EU+US OUTDATED - Arenas/Bgs in Legion

I have been testing with a few of my friends in 2v2 skirmishes on PTR. Here is what we have found:

- If you enchant your pieces with haste, you will gain haste (the higher your ilvl the more haste). This also works with crit and versatility. Any other enchants (including weapons) do not work.
Not sure if I'm understanding correctly but are you suggesting Haste, Crit and Vers chants work in Skirmishes?

Just another query, do weapon procs (ie Shadowfang) proc in Skirmishes? Or are weapon procs gone also?

Thanks for your and DextaQT's work in posting this info :)

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm understanding correctly but are you suggesting Haste, Crit and Vers chants work in Skirmishes?

Just another query, do weapon procs (ie Shadowfang) proc in Skirmishes? Or are weapon procs gone also?

Thanks for your and DextaQT's work in posting this info :)
Yes. Essentially, the higher your item level the more you benefit from crit/haste/vers enchants. It was dexa who tested this aspect though so you may want to ask him for more information on the topic.

UPDATE: We are not sure if yesterday it was bugging or if they have changed it but today we have found out that enchants make NO difference to ANY stats in legion arenas. However, ilevel now also increases secondary stats (haste/vers/crit) rather than just intellect/strength/agility, stamina and armour.

With an increase of 25 ilvl (from 15 to 40) I gained the following
- 2 intellect
- 2 stamina
- 1 Armour
- 1 Versatility
- 1 Haste
- 1 Crit

UPDATE: We are not sure if yesterday it was bugging or if they have changed it but today we have found out that enchants make NO difference to ANY stats in legion arenas. However, ilevel now also increases secondary stats (haste/vers/crit) rather than just intellect/strength/agility, stamina and armour.

With an increase of 25 ilvl (from 15 to 40) I gained the following
- 2 intellect
- 2 stamina
- 1 Armour
- 1 Versatility
- 1 Haste
- 1 Crit
Just so that I'm clear, is that 15 > 40 iLvL PER Piece or overall Average? I'm guessing Average and that seems about right for our Bracket because our Stat values are so small even adding 1.6% (16 iLvL difference between 24 and 40) is hardly anything in actual numerical value. This would also explain why some early testers were thinking that iLvL made no difference in the 10-19 Bracket because they don't math and 1.6% of 65 Int (as example) is only 1 meaning they probably didn't even notice the increase.

Users who are viewing this thread