OP hunter

Crilicilyn said:
dude, bind auto run to 1, bind concussive shot to 2. GG

You mean bind auto backpeddle to 1. Alternatively just glue a small rock to your S key. ssssssssssssssjustsssssssssssstakessssssssitssssssoffssssssssssssssswhensssssssssssyousssstypesss.ssss

congrats on showing you were a beast on a XP-ON BGs.

heck even my not finished druid was doing the same as you without having full enchants and gears.

the average level in XP-ON is like 16-17 and the average gear item level is like 15. and more then 50% of the BGs dont have any chants on. heck you are considered a twink by just having 1 BoA on you.

want to proove you are OP, transfer or start a new twink on ruin, queue for a XP-OFF BG and be top 1. now you'll be talking, otherwise its quite easy to be top 1, and it prooves nothing !

Just bind most of your keys to move backwards and some others to abilities such as Arcane Shot and and smash the keyboard or faceroll GG.

*Delete this double post fail*

Are you aware you can delete your own posts? JW.

Eliot said:
Just bind most of your keys to move backwards and some others to abilities such as Arcane Shot and and smash the keyboard or faceroll GG.

How? :S I never knew :p

Eliot said:

For some reason I couldn't delete that post.

Rolt- said:
Why don't you speak english properly when you play on US-realms? French-canadian?

sorry man i was born in Japan and moved to the US about 4 year's ago sooo that maybe why i can't speak English properly :(

Nzxer said:
i really like your keybinds

iaccidentallytwink said:
That title is a bit redundant.

Kaoslol said:
KB's matter [x]

Non existent keybinds [x]

pet moves on autocast [x]

cliche hunter name [x]

congratulations you win.

Agree with all of these and would like to add that,

We forgot he is geared with what appears to be fishing hat in the XP ons.. /goflclap

jailbot said:
Agree with all of these and would like to add that,

We forgot he is geared with what appears to be fishing hat in the XP ons.. /goflclap

nope it's not the fishing hat soooo /golfclap:p [char=Coilfang]Nubtwink[/char]

Vermon said:
Nice

I've had 41 killing blows 0 deaths on my lvl 10 hunter though :p, didn't get a pic, wanna get 50 or possibly even 100, I reckon i could do it

My lvl 10 Hunter

and /lol at the ally warlocks both with 25 deaths, and one with 1 killing blow and the other 0, HAH

this is good, but why the staff?

Marystus said:
thank you for linking your full bm hunter

yea i know it's BM i still dont care i'm lvling my guy so wouldnt it be right for BM i just did some pvp every know and then some how got top dps sooo i take it you are troll-en on me to? this make's me LOL

what else could we do, you are claiming you are OP !

hunters in XP-ON are just like that to begin with, nothing to brag about.

(now you guys cant say the word is missplaced for its what he does in his title)

ArthurianKnight said:
what else could we do, you are claiming you are OP !

hunters in XP-ON are just like that to begin with, nothing to brag about.

(now you guys cant say the word is missplaced for its what he does in his title)

what i was trying to say is hunter's are OP maybe next i should put OP Hunter's?

Users who are viewing this thread