OP hunter

5ca7f7f47752717311a5784e096dc791ce774550.png

yea this is how OP i am lol :) if you got a Op BG screen shot show me how Op you are post it up on this thread

Good job man.. I've seen some pretty OP hunters though. Keep up the good work. Try to get some flag caps and returns brah.

Very nice. But i see that with all those honorable kills you were crutching a lot :( I applaud the fact that you baet that other hunter at dmg, but i know him, and he is used more for deffences, but all in all, you did good. :)

zaraydora said:
5ca7f7f47752717311a5784e096dc791ce774550.png

yea this is how OP i am lol :) if you got a Op BG screen shot show me how Op you are post it up on this thread

KB's matter [x]

Non existent keybinds [x]

pet moves on autocast [x]

cliche hunter name [x]

congratulations you win.

Kaoslol said:
KB's matter [x]

Non existent keybinds [x]

pet moves on autocast [x]

cliche hunter name [x]

congratulations you win.

i do have keybinds all that stuff on my 80 's but since my account got hacked every thing is fucking gone know but this hunter for some reason and are you troll in on me?:mad:

Nice

I've had 41 killing blows 0 deaths on my lvl 10 hunter though :p, didn't get a pic, wanna get 50 or possibly even 100, I reckon i could do it

My lvl 10 Hunter

and /lol at the ally warlocks both with 25 deaths, and one with 1 killing blow and the other 0, HAH

Vermon said:
Nice

I've had 41 killing blows 0 deaths on my lvl 10 hunter though :p, didn't get a pic, wanna get 50 or possibly even 100, I reckon i could do it

My lvl 10 Hunter

and /lol at the ally warlocks both with 25 deaths, and one with 1 killing blow and the other 0, HAH

lol i hope you can get 100 that would cool :D

zaraydora said:
lol i hope you can get 100 that would cool :D

Yeah, I'll try and arrange it in one of our 10's premades, camping ally graveyard with the group allowing me to get the killings blows, would make a nice screenie :)

Vermon said:
Yeah, I'll try and arrange it in one of our 10's premades, camping ally graveyard with the group allowing me to get the killings blows, would make a nice screenie :)

i do that all the tiem bro

You are missing half of your skills and you have no keybinds.

GG

Pizza said:
You are missing half of your skills and you have no keybinds.

GG

account got hacked was about to set my keybinding since the last guy i was playing was my 80 guy but know they got deleted by some hacker then WSG pop so i was like ok i will do it later and that what happen only guy i have left out of my whole account soo GG for troll-en??

zaraydora said:
6035950097655fdff806265e4b0d4bbefd57dd77.png

here is new one i wasn't farming at all just messing around :p

Nice, but you're still a hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread