OMG im so pissed

Noobietwink about sums it up. Sorry bro.

Edit: You can ticket a GM and they might delevel you.

Lol its hard to get to GM island. Im just gonna make it an 80 then im gonna change servers to play with painaid and ill make a twinkie there

And the reason im so pissed is cause i did this in 4 days and he had like 1500 in bear form, (set he is in now is dps) but in FC gear its nutz

Omg you guys when i was in my second run of stocks i opened a chest and [item]Band of Purification[/item] was there and so i looked it up and was like OOHHHMAAHHHGGGGAAAWWWDDDD

[Band of Purification] is bad.

I know but it said that it only dropped off Officer Zod, the ne in barrens so i went to wowhead and it didnt say contained in a chest

you bg with xp on but dont want to level? so your one of those twinks camping with flag for the whole 25 mins farming hks in wsg.

GG

quick delete your twink

say you got hacked

and ask a gm to bring back your character

only chance you have

or make a new twink in an active battlegroup and turn off xp.

noobietwink said:
Omg when i was in stocks i forgot my xp was on cause i was BG'in and then all of a sudden i dinged i almost cried :(

How could you not see xp popping up on your screen? Bad.

Duckhunt said:
Noobietwink about sums it up. Sorry bro.

Edit: You can ticket a GM and they might delevel you.

GMs don't de-level, I tried when I dinged my first level 1 twink.

noobietwink said:
Lol its hard to get to GM island. Im just gonna make it an 80 then im gonna change servers to play with painaid and ill make a twinkie there

You + Painaid? Lol.

GM Island? More. Lawlz.

noobietwink said:
Omg you guys when i was in my second run of stocks i opened a chest and [item]Band of Purification[/item] was there and so i looked it up and was like OOHHHMAAHHHGGGGAAAWWWDDDD

That band is uber sick bro, you could sell that on the ah for around 3000g, hell people might even transfer for it.

Not.

noobietwink said:
Its cause nobody plays with xpoff on my shadowburn

1) Transfer

2) Level out

3) Quit Complaining

4) Get Funded on Bloodlust or Ruin

if you whine enough, you can get deleveled. most gm's wont do it for you right away, you have to make a good case, like "i turned xp off, then my friend turned it back on without me knowing as a prank and i leveled QQ"

Someone sooner or later will do it, i've seen a couple 19's with the level 20 achivement.

Users who are viewing this thread