OMG im so pissed

Subpar said:
get wrecked, shouldnt have been pvping in non-twink BGs

Tell that to the hundreds of new twinks that have decided to waste their empty exp bar for this...

canihascookie said:
Tell that to the hundreds of new twinks that have decided to waste their empty exp bar for this...

just becasue you see 10 people jump off a bridge to their death....

LOL!, sorry but I cant help but laugh.

Just the other day you made a thread asking us to rate this new druid, then pretty much went on about how GOOD you were, and how BAD alot of ppl posting in your thread's gear/skill was. hahaha

well done sir,

well done.

canihascookie said:

I dont get your point. It applies to them too.

*edit* jesus, I just looked at his gear. I hope this is just someone messing with us

[char=Twisting+Nether]Sifty[/char]

ap resto druid up in herr

Hilarious thread man. I'm not usually inclined to this kind of comment, but twinking in XP off BG's is lame, and your attitude to other people has driven me to it. You're Bad. Also band of purification is bad; try lorekeepers/wrynn/blackpearl if you want a regen ring.

i didnt use band of purification, i was gonna sell, ONLY REASON I TURNED ON XP was cause i was in que for 3 hours and i was gettin pissed so i turned it on and there was like 7 wsg's on

noobietwink said:
i didnt use band of purification, i was gonna sell, ONLY REASON I TURNED ON XP was cause i was in que for 3 hours and i was gettin pissed so i turned it on and there was like 7 wsg's on

That's completely your fault. Transfer (with your loltoons) or re-roll if you want twink wsgs.

Users who are viewing this thread