Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliks

Check it!
inv_misc_armorkit_04.jpg

Arena Grand Master
Boosting Service
Europe

Having trouble getting Arena Grand Master for your twink with the new cross-realm changes? No more.

Before you get started: I am a very trusted member of this server, been a member since 09 and since then i've bought and sold a large amount of items and some accounts aswell. I've never scammed nor have i been accused of doing so, you can also see quotes of other satisfied buyers.

I will be selling Arena Grand Master on all european realms. (Russians included)

To do this I will require access to your account, but ofc I won't be needing your secret answer, so your account won't be in danger :)

It will be required that you put your hearthstone to Grom'Gol Base Camp (Horde) or Fort Livingston (Alliance).
I will need to be able to login to your account at: 00-03-06-09-12 AM/PM (I will of cause contact your prior to login - if you're not contactable i'll just login)

Prices
1x AGM = 15eu
2x AGM = 25eu
If you just wanna buy parts of Arena Master trinket, it will be 2eu pr part, but I won't take orders for under 3 parts. (6eu+)

Guarenteed AGM within 2 days of starting.. ( 3-4 days for 2agms)

Payment will go through Paypal only.

If you're interested add OliksDK on skype. Add note saying "Interested in Arena Grand Master" or PM me here

I bought 2 agm's :) we got some trouble to unlock my account for them but after that it took 2 days to get the agm's.
im quite happy with the service and would use it again :)

Was going to check these guys out. And i must rate this service a 10/10. Easy, smooth and understandable language. Very friendly and polite people. I bought the "product" here today at around 18:00PM. And i allready got my 12/12 chest here at 00:00. Which means it was all completed within 10hours. These guys are really using their effort, to make sure the "customer" is pleased. Will definitely recommend these guys to do your job if you are busy, at work, studying etc.

Approved!
- Dreeze

Gotta rate this service 10/10 ! It was just awesome, got my agm within 1,5 days without any problems :) He's also a really friendly and nice guy, i can highly recommend this service. Thinking about getting a second agm now - I would always buy this service again !

Used this service due to a lack of availability at spawn times.
Worked great, nice guy.
2 AGM in 2.5 days.
10/10 would recommend.

Went very smoothly he managed to get 7-8 parts in one night. I had the trinket in 2 days. Easy fast and safe :)

I purchased two Arena Grand Master Trinkets from Oliks.

Delivery Time: A
Communication: A
Would I Use The Service Again?: HELL YEAH!

If you are serious about getting your character an AGM, then you really need to order from this Oliks.
Stop wasting precious time waking up at crazy 'oclock trying to loot the chest, get the job done by a professional.
From start to finish it has been a pain free, enjoyable experience that I truly am thankful.

Simmeon

Just bough second agm, very fast only took 2days.
Would recommend Oliks to do this for anyone.
- Dreeze

Just bought 9 pieces from this guy. Everything went smooth, fast and correct. All I could ask for. Would use again if I made new chars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [WTS] Arena Grand Master

20e for an AGM? Oh my god if someone actually pays that, considering how easily acquirable it's nowadays... Well, good luck anyways.

Some of you might see 20eu as a very high amount of money, for something that is so "easily uptained". I offer this service for people who may or may not have time to go guru every third, some people who work or study or perhabs both. :)
Also, i don't see 20eu as be so extremely much, some of you may, but then again i'm not forcing anyone to buy it, i'm simply putting it out there so people know there is someone trustworthy who will do this for them :)
I mean, people sell Shadowfang for 100eu, hotshots for 150eu and items like gloomshroud for 300eu. 20eu for an item that is a bigger upgrade from whatever they had before, i don't see that as "chokeworthy" thing.
This item might be less rare than those above mentioned items, but some people on specific servers who don't have a lot of friends or people outside of the server, who may or may not have spent many many months getting an item, might see this as an actually pretty cheap way to achive an item they've been working hard for, for a long time :)

_no spellchecking_

yeah 20 euro is pretty cheap considering the time and effort.
fyi when you start to make money and have less time for having fun you will realise time>money and you will try to buy the time with your money

Bump
Working on a buyer now
Might be able to squish 1 in before sunday the 14th.
Will be on a break for a week from sunday the 14th

Was going to check these guys out. And i must rate this service a 10/10. Easy, smooth and understandable language. Very friendly and polite people. I bought the "product" here today at around 18:00PM. And i allready got my 12/12 chest here at 00:00. Which means it was all completed within 10hours. These guys are really using their effort, to make sure the "customer" is pleased. Will definitely recommend these guys to do your job if you are busy, at work, studying etc.

Approved!
- Dreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread