US Old school retail 19s

Also looking to meet up with some old 19 twinks. Luckily I came across this forum and it seem to be pretty active. It also looks like the gear has changed a lot since I last played in 2012.

Whaddup. I played retail and bc. I remember dueling you hired on the ptr way back when. I primarily played rogue and shaman For slash flex on vengeance battle group. Anyways, is there a private server to relive these days. I know there was one that got shut down but why about now?

Whaddup. I played retail and bc. I remember dueling you hired on the ptr way back when. I primarily played rogue and shaman For slash flex on vengeance battle group. Anyways, is there a private server to relive these days. I know there was one that got shut down but why about now?

Xpoff/twinkinfo releasing their own private server.. Will be the Wotlk expansion (Gameplay is almost the same than in BC for rogue atleast) release in 7d

Would you classify @Painaid as the best fc of our era? I personally think he was better than gaaz
I'm not sure Hiredhit and I ever came across in organized BG's, maybe just pugs. In late BC/early Wrath, I was still in Retaliation for the most part. Gaaz, PV, and many others from NM transferred over to Retaliation and created an Alliance Guild which we premaded against, but I don't recall Hired being part of that core. At the time, I just randomly pugged in Cyclone, and didn't come over to Ruin til later when I joined Mostly Harmless/DoA/Prodigy, which I believe was after NM was dead/inactive(?).

Gaaz was certainly a character, but he was an excellent leader and communicator. Mad respect for him. Our premades against the NM Transfer Guild, and later <Border Patrol>, forced us to adapt our strategy in BGbad to a lean kiting meta (6/4, and sometimes 7/3 defense), and that same meta really set the tone all throughout WotLK, even after the 'Great Migration' to Ruin from all the other battlegroups.

Last edited:
Hi! This is Suul, old school level 19 warrior, leader of the dominating guild <Blood Rayne>, which was founded in Vanilla and really thrived in BC.

I achieved 100,000 hks at 19 and was there pre-Battlegroup owning up the Alliance.

We moved into the 29 bracket with another guild led by Veela, a disc priest. Our 15-person Arathi Basin "Shack" runs were legendary when we would all pile up in the shack at farm.

Delifer the rogue, Joarcis the hunter, Nixhex, Gennosouke, so many top twinks back then. We were some of the original innovators, trying everything from the crazy helm enchants to some of the first with fishing hats.

One day, I decided to visit Dalaran and dinged 20. :( Luckily I was still in the queue so I got to run one last Warsong. Fortunately for me, a decent premade was on the other side that recognized me. They let me /rp walk with the flag all the way across the field three times. It was a sad day, but a good way to go out.

Hi! This is Suul, old school level 19 warrior, leader of the dominating guild <Blood Rayne>, which was founded in Vanilla and really thrived in BC.

I achieved 100,000 hks at 19 and was there pre-Battlegroup owning up the Alliance.

We moved into the 29 bracket with another guild led by Veela, a disc priest. Our 15-person Arathi Basin "Shack" runs were legendary when we would all pile up in the shack at farm.

Delifer the rogue, Joarcis the hunter, Nixhex, Gennosouke, so many top twinks back then. We were some of the original innovators, trying everything from the crazy helm enchants to some of the first with fishing hats.

One day, I decided to visit Dalaran and dinged 20. :( Luckily I was still in the queue so I got to run one last Warsong. Fortunately for me, a decent premade was on the other side that recognized me. They let me /rp walk with the flag all the way across the field three times. It was a sad day, but a good way to go out.

Aight, alot of buddies are returning.. gonna play on the xpoff server ?

I'm not sure Hiredhit and I ever came across in organized BG's, maybe just pugs. In late BC/early Wrath, I was still in Retaliation for the most part. Gaaz, PV, and many others from NM transferred over to Retaliation and created an Alliance Guild which we premaded against, but I don't recall Hired being part of that core. At the time, I just randomly pugged in Cyclone, and didn't come over to Ruin til later when I joined Mostly Harmless/DoA/Prodigy, which I believe was after NM was dead/inactive(?).

Gaaz was certainly a character, but he was an excellent leader and communicator. Mad respect for him. Our premades against the NM Transfer Guild, and later <Border Patrol>, forced us to adapt our strategy in BGbad to a lean kiting meta (6/4, and sometimes 7/3 defense), and that same meta really set the tone all throughout WotLK, even after the 'Great Migration' to Ruin from all the other battlegroups.

Yeah i dont' believe we came across each other in a premade 10v10. 3.3.5A is actually when i started pushing Gladiator at 80s and kinda gave up on 19s in general. I don't even remember Gaaz and them transferring to a different BG though. When we were a active 10v10 PTR guild i led the offense in literally everyone of our premades. Eventually my warlock was sent to Elune in Sleyins guild DoA because basically everyone quit playing :\

Hopefully you decide to play here though i'd love to play with or against you. Maybe we can assemble a old school 19 guild from retail.

Last edited:

I remember you from reckoning waaay back in the day

Yo are there any servers i can start messing around on just to knock the rust off of my gameplay?

Well there is warmane; but the realm himself is blizzlike means u have to lvl up form 1 to 19 and gather all the gear by yourself.. But it's a buggy server nothing works good.. There are twinks but they're all terrible asf.

There is V-Quality the old server from mvq but it's not balance at all & doesn't give you a real 19s blizzlike feel.. And it's about to die I think there are 20 people active

Well there is warmane; but the realm himself is blizzlike means u have to lvl up form 1 to 19 and gather all the gear by yourself.. But it's a buggy server nothing works good.. There are twinks but they're all terrible asf.

There is V-Quality the old server from mvq but it's not balance at all & doesn't give you a real 19s blizzlike feel.. And it's about to die I think there are 20 people active

Ahh.. i've not played since Vquality i'm gonna be so rusty.

Ahh.. i've not played since Vquality i'm gonna be so rusty.

That's okay. There's plenty of players in the same boat. Haven't actively played Wotlk 19s since Hamcake Land.

Not to mention I'm sure you'll see some cata babies getting their feet wet

Users who are viewing this thread