US Old homies

Not reading all that but lol 5 months later y'all still salt. How's it taste?
Wasn't aware i was salty, i was just stating facts. But it is pretty funny how everything i say, you assume i'm salty.

I've played Survival for a little while, played Marksman for years.
I remember trying to fight you in an AB, even with Miles healing you, i still brought you so low. That's when i actually played survival.

Wasn't aware i was salty, i was just stating facts. But it is pretty funny how everything i say, you assume i'm salty.

I remember trying to fight you in an AB, even with Miles healing you, i still brought you so low. That's when i actually played survival.

Cuz y'all were salty back then too. You on any class with a rogue partner vs me on rogue with a partner of the same class as you would beat you every time in 2s g. And I know this cuz I've played you in twos and cannot recall a single loss ever.

Cuz y'all were salty back then too. You on any class with a rogue partner vs me on rogue with a partner of the same class as you would beat you every time in 2s g. And I know this cuz I've played you in twos and cannot recall a single loss ever.
19's / 29's / 110's. I'm right here. I know you got my btag. Play me right now, take all the L's you want. ;)

19's / 29's / 110's. I'm right here. I know you got my btag. Play me right now, take all the L's you want. ;)
I don't have a sub or I would take you up. But just know that I know that you know that I know that you know who won in the past. Is it possible you've gotten better? Yeah, just unlikely.

Tapout and I will gathering a team together, if you want someone to premade. We will be ready in the next 2-3 months. If your game, put your guild name on the line we'll be waiting.

For the Horde!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm slowly gathering a team together, if you want someone to prememade. We will be ready in the next 2-3 months. If your game, to put your guild name on the line we will be waiting.

For the Horde!!!!!!!!
Ay I've never turned down the chance to premade bud. We'll be in contact.

Users who are viewing this thread