US Old homies

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
made apost in 19s awhile back but we don't all look there. Anyways me and some of my old homies/premade team are playing over on Elysium. We play with Burg clap and dip, but the guys from my team are arrow phillem and yogi. Any of y'all that played with me in TET or any guild after know that when I get motivated I get serious and that's what's going on here. We're gonna form a dope ass guild and play some niller19s. Now, I don't have 12 hours a day every day to play anymore but I can assure you we will play as much as possible as a team and there's horde teams over there to premade. We are ally btw. So hmu I can't offer much in terms of funding but we'll do what we can with what we have.

Just wait for mvq to make the cata servers
Fuck that. There's 30,000 people on Elysium at all times. Besides my homies I'm tired of playing with the same dudes I played with and vs for the past 10 years. Plus I hear Mvqs server will provide you with your bis gear so there's no reason I can't log in over there here n there and play and be bis instantly I like to work for my Twinks. That's the point, but who's to say we got pops 24/7? We won't. It'll be just like when we got 19s popping again it'll be at specific times. I can play Elysium 24/7 and get a pop instantly every time.

That was only like a month long man me n my team go back 10 years dog. The most I did in OO was piss off all the nerds in that Druids guild whatever his name was.
His name was Jwl. Thank you very much.

And i can remember you saying "OO only takes the best of the best." Then the next week you are taking every single person you could find.

His name was Jwl. Thank you very much.

And i can remember you saying "OO only takes the best of the best." Then the next week you are taking every single person you could find,
That was scope and he was specifically told not to do that. We let him have at it when it started pissing everyone off. Plan was to recruit everyone to keep the salt going then gkick them all when we had bled y'all dry. Unfortunately I got married and moved and was too busy too finish. Oh well was fun when it lasted.
Remember when we premaded y'all? I do. 3-0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wil
That was scope and he was specifically told not to do that. We let him have at it when it started pissing everyone off. Plan was to recruit everyone to keep the salt going then gkick them all when we had bled y'all dry. Unfortunately I got married and moved and was too busy too finish. Oh well was fun when it lasted.
Remember when we premaded y'all? I do. 3-0.
fuuuck i miss that. some good times making jwls sodium levels rise

4VILaks.jpg
/brofist

Right? I've met some nerds playing wow I mean that's a given, but that guy was a fvcking nut.
Wil, u were there for the premade if I'm not wrong. Care to confirm the 3-0?
Well yea we fucked em but his excuse was that his "good players" weren't on. Weird part is, he refused to WG us ever again :p

Well yea we fucked em but his excuse was that his "good players" weren't on. Weird part is, he refused to WG us ever again :p
"Good players" not on is true. You wargamed people that could struggle to get to 1k rating at endgame, that must feel really good. And whenever anyone in EE asked Jwl we won't wargame OO again is because he can't wargame people he is ignoring. How would being spammed by an entire guild constantly feel? I would assume not very good. Honestly, you guys just whining and constantly spamming just shows how immature you guys really are. So thumbs up to you nerds.

But honestly, there were some people i liked that were in OO, idk if they like me, but i like them. For example @Thotfc was one person i liked.

"Good players" not on is true. You wargamed people that could struggle to get to 1k rating at endgame, that must feel really good. And whenever anyone in EE asked Jwl we won't wargame OO again is because he can't wargame people he is ignoring. How would being spammed by an entire guild constantly feel? I would assume not very good. Honestly, you guys just whining and constantly spamming just shows how immature you guys really are. So thumbs up to you nerds.

But honestly, there were some people i liked that were in OO, idk if they like me, but i like them. For example @Thotfc was one person i liked.
Not reading all that but lol 5 months later y'all still salt. How's it taste?

Users who are viewing this thread