old exploit re-visited

so i was in a game on my new hunter and this lvl 17 rogue was exploiting the flag on the horde roof. i haven't seen anyone able to get to this spot in a very long time. the center of the horde roof has those giant logs just chilling and the rogue somehow got on top of them. the traditional way of getting up there doesn't work anymore. just wondering if anyone knows how to get up there so i can kill the person next time. you can't melee or range them while they are up there either it's out of LOS for some reason.

what, you mean like this?

wowscrnshot080309195114.jpg

Never been able to make it up there =[

Orcgasm said:
Never been able to make it up there =[

And I never knew you could until a few minutes before I posted a screenshot of me doing it which goes to show how difficult it is

Hamcake said:
And I never knew you could until a few minutes before I posted a screenshot of me doing it which goes to show how difficult it is

So you know how?:eek:

Really nice, thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

1249429051.jpg

Really nifty trick up there for 'other' purposes aswell...like a game breaking trick

Not gonna say I know how to get up there. But I know how to get up there. :D (please don't abuse it and use it in a real WSG)

Oh trust me, I have never exploited, even when they found out about the Leg exploits and everything, I stuck to 40 stam 12 agi. Ihave never exploited except for Flying upside down on my mount (=D )

I'd much appreciate it if someone PM'd me with the specifics. I need ways to get PuGs more lolmad at me while I farm a new Trinket for a new Priest.

<3

when your up top, with the flag room behind you. between the logs and the walled hole is a pot/vase that spawns/unspawns. i have seen players jump on to the pot/vase to jump to the right wall around the hole. even when the pot/vase is not there you the step/patching blocker is still there

This exploit is not fair game as it is unreliable as shit and I'm willing to bet some gender/race combinations can't do it at all. So lets just forget about it before it gets out of hand.

Yeah, beacause it will be abused and removed if the noobs figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread