Ok, let's settle this, what is BiS rogue weapon?

70 Rogue BiS weapon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
i personally talked to 2 very good rogues (both 2400+), they both believe that glaives are BiS, yet i hear people say "glaives aren't that good" all the time.

so I am creating this poll to end this ambiguity once and for all!!!

names of the two 2.4+ rogues?

i don't feel like giving their names out.

one of them has the set, one of them is still going for the mainhand (or offhand, i don't remember) after like 50 BT runs. :)

i don't feel like giving their names out.

one of them has the set, one of them is still going for the mainhand (or offhand, i don't remember) after like 50 BT runs. :)

well I know 4 rogues above 2.4k who say Dirge is best but I dont feel like giving their names out. They said without Dirge their rating would be 1400!

I have both combos. I roll with glaives because I can, they look cool, the haste proc is beast and people ask me how many runs it took to get them.

Otherwise I'm just another rogue with two daggers.

Seriously though 70 rogues have so much f'ing burst, CC's etc that everything you put in front of them is going to die with either combo.

well I know 4 rogues above 2.4k who say Dirge is best but I dont feel like giving their names out. They said without Dirge their rating would be 1400!

do you even have 4 rogues above 2.4k on your real ID? ;)

it took me about all of 5 minutes to do the math between hemo/dagger vs. hemo/glaive, then ambush/dagger vs. ambush/glaive, factor in backstabs during kidney shots and bam. daggers are like 500% better than glaives. fancy that.

70 rogues... you could dual wield fish and still get 2.2 easily :l

Both are viable set ups but I would lean towards daggers being better, if the rogue is _skilled_ at using daggers then he/she will dominate any glaive rogue. If you aren't that great at pvp and aren't interested in energy pooling/ utilizing backstab/ combo point management then hemo spamming is for you. But at the end of the day....

Cosmetics > Stats :D

If you are okay with losing out on backstab then Hand of the Deceiver is a viable candidate for BiS main hand too, if you pair it up with the Kara dagger thats a lot of Agi. (Look at my emoury :D Ignore my offhand though, its just so I have matching x-mog.)

Last edited by a moderator:
well it looks like 1/3 vs 2/3.

however in MoP, weapons get buffed and i believe that legendaries will get buffed even more.

I like to use the crux and Mounting Vengeance seems to work well. the vengeance weapon still has good damage and 2 socks. Although i dont no if im using the right enchants on them as im using 26agil on crux and beserk on vengeance. That seem like a good set up to any1?

I like to use the crux and Mounting Vengeance seems to work well. the vengeance weapon still has good damage and 2 socks. Although i dont no if im using the right enchants on them as im using 26agil on crux and beserk on vengeance. That seem like a good set up to any1?

definitely get a weapon chain on your offhand :)

do you never shiv?

Its also far too slow for a rogue off hand, Valory01. Not only are you sacrificing shiv, the application of offhand poison is greatly reduced.

In regards to your enchants, they are fine.. but if you are considering doing arena put a weapon chain on there. :')

Does anyone who picked warglaives even have a rogue?...

i think the real question is, does anyone that picked crux+unrequited even have warglaives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread