Ok, let's settle this, what is BiS rogue weapon?

70 Rogue BiS weapon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thread, now make it sticky so we stop seeing new topics asking for the same.

And make one for RBGs aswell

well seeing that Thori'dal got buffed some more on the PTR, i think it is safe to assume that glaives will be buffed some more before MoP hits too. so i believe that in MoP, glaives will be hands down more superior.

I personally, would go with Crux and OH glaive, cus of the 1.4 speed, tried out all combos and this is what i liked the most, since i don't have to spam shiv all the time with the 1.4

I personally, would go with Crux and OH glaive, cus of the 1.4 speed, tried out all combos and this is what i liked the most, since i don't have to spam shiv all the time with the 1.4

Kinda what I thought too but im thinking the AP loss from BotU might make offhand glaive not worth it.

Kinda what I thought too but im thinking the AP loss from BotU might make offhand glaive not worth it.

Well arena wise in this bracket, i personally rather have gear i can control the game with, then use my dance/synapse to score a kill, my POV is ofc arena.. bg's where you go for max AP and 1shot might be different

Last edited by a moderator:
Well arena wise in this bracket, i personally rather have gear i can control the game with, then use my dance/synapse to score a kill, my POV is ofc arena.. bg's where you go for max AP and 1shot might be different

No I completely agree, but I figured the AP boost is more worthwhile instead of a little offhand attack speed. I don't play a rogue at all so I could be completely wrong.

wait a min, why is the speed of warglaive offhand 1.8 in MoP?

blade of the unrequited stays 1.6.

well, i guess that settles it, even though i hate to admit it, but apparently crux+unrequited is better. :mad:

on a second thought, i am not really angry. i was probably the first 70 rogue that started using Blade of the Unrequited as an offhand. i even have proof! look at the date lol!

PbKSe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread