ok just shadowfang, now what to do?

Lythe

OG
hi i just picked up a shadowfang and i dont know what i should do with it... lol anyone hve any ideas? my main twinks a spelladin pally

Warrior, we need more representing.

Don't waste that on a pally. >>

Give it to muh pally!

XD lol wouldnt it be great burst? cant i put shadow oil on it + chant + proc+ SoR? and how much is it worth agaiN?

Sell it

I would say sell it if you have no plans on rolling a rogue. You could easily fund 3 to 5 more twinks with enchants for what the Shadowfang would sell for. If you plan on rolling a rogue then keep it and get the other gear you need.

If you plan to sell it, usually the buyer is an avid twinker and has some rare varietys of gear, so you could do what I did and have him offer cash + items you need to complete your twink :]. (That's right Diiesel, you're now one of the people I will use as examples)

Lythe said:
hi i just picked up a shadowfang and i dont know what i should do with it... lol anyone hve any ideas? my main twinks a spelladin pally

I would either make a warrior twink or sell it. If you don't mind me asking where in SFK did it drop? Random mob or the Veggie Mage Arugula? Additionally, don't take less than 5k for it. Many would even transfer to your server this is in such high demand.

Best of Luck you lucky SOB!

Users who are viewing this thread