ok just shadowfang, now what to do?

Hold on to that shadowfang until 3.2. I am guessing a lot of people will want one then and then you can sell it for more.

germs said:
You do need something to crutch on.

ya i dont have herb so i need sf

and just equip it on your pally. It's the best in slot.

Ego said:
If you plan to sell it, usually the buyer is an avid twinker and has some rare varietys of gear, so you could do what I did and have him offer cash + items you need to complete your twink :]. (That's right Diiesel, you're now one of the people I will use as examples)

Ego said:
So many rogues would be butthurt once they saw that =P

I actually thought of doing it on my warlock a while back. Gnome warrior with a +30 Spell Power Shadowfang.... EPIC.

rogues are gona suck post 3.2 when everyone just runs around them lol at the g they wasted. sell it now while its still BiS and people think rogues are goos at 19 bracket.

then roll a druid and hunter with the G u made

hmmm all great ideas lol, but i remember people saying about

shadow oil+fiery+proc+SoR+white damage = GG burst :D would it be worth it on a pally? AND what would the best set up to go with this? would i want str and agil or should i get some SP and crit?

Lythe said:
hmmm all great ideas lol, but i remember people saying about

shadow oil+fiery+proc+SoR+white damage = GG burst :D would it be worth it on a pally? AND what would the best set up to go with this? would i want str and agil or should i get some SP and crit?

Sell it to some needy buyer for 6k and pocket that gold. Or reroll a warrior and stomp down on everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread