Oh why not...

Tyramissoux

Legend
As if the second battlemaster was really an option. Server pool is too big and I'm not willing to get up at 3am in the middle of the night.

Can't see why feet of the lynx would be an upgrade.

Armor of the fang to loose hit? Are you serious?

Rop? What's rop?

battlemaster not agm. tyranny.
lynx is 10 agi prison shoes 9
no need for over capping. ur capped with eyepatch alone.
ring of precison.

Definitely not capped - softcapped maybe for skills but not hit-capped. Was actually thinking of equipping dread pirate ring instead of argas but that's too much agi lost. Ring of precision? Nah. Wouldn't take out ello or argas for that. Too close to become a glass cannon.

Because of one agi? Hmm nah, not worth the effort. If they fall into my hands, fine, but I wouldn't farm them.

I got the inherited mark of tyranny but it's just not worth it, as I usually forget to use it while fighting so the constant 40 hp are worth more to me. :D

[MENTION=17809]Stiches[/MENTION] for spells yes its 15 but rogue is the only class that doesnt need it. melee cap is 8.

[MENTION=19365]Tyramissoux[/MENTION] offhand white capping is overrated.
I was just stating that tyranny is better. If you are too bad at the game to use it that doesnt change the fact its better.

[MENTION=11410]RullarN[/MENTION] almost, ye

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys according to [MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION]'s guide hit does nothing now
***for rogues***

Last edited by a moderator:
stitches for spells yes its 15 but rogue is the only class that doesnt need it. melee cap is 8.

offhand white capping is overrated.
I was just stating that tyranny is better. If you are too bad at the game to use it that doesnt change the fact its better.

By the time I started that thread, that char was still combat specced. Tell me again that white damage isn't important.
Ans besides - there was a discussion about that in another thread. Can't find it now (ofc...) and somebody said Hogger's are bis due to more damage and survivability etc. I gave it a try and yes, more dps.
During 5.3 I would have agreed on Tyranny. Actually I was wearing the improved insignia for a while even though no need for the insignia itself.
Tyranny is around 150, mostly less, every 2 min and a little bit less in your face which is close to nothing on a rogue. If I get gangbanged, it's the end. I'm no carrier that has to survive for long against several.

Besides - nice that you put your opinion that way. Good way of discussing.

One point that interests me right now - does the 55% malus affect the mighty hp regen of rune of duty?

Guys according to [MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION]'s guide hit does nothing now
***for rogues***

Hrrrrm. Bug or something? Right now I can't remember to have seen a miss today although there should have with 5% miss.

By the time I started that thread, that char was still combat specced. Tell me again that white damage isn't important.
Ans besides - there was a discussion about that in another thread. Can't find it now (ofc...) and somebody said Hogger's are bis due to more damage and survivability etc. I gave it a try and yes, more dps.
During 5.3 I would have agreed on Tyranny. Actually I was wearing the improved insignia for a while even though no need for the insignia itself.
Tyranny is around 150, mostly less, every 2 min and a little bit less in your face which is close to nothing on a rogue. If I get gangbanged, it's the end. I'm no carrier that has to survive for long against several.

Besides - nice that you put your opinion that way. Good way of discussing.

One point that interests me right now - does the 55% malus affect the mighty hp regen of rune of duty?

Hrrrrm. Bug or something? Right now I can't remember to have seen a miss today although there should have with 5% miss.

well if u were combat thats different and I apolegize, I just saw the daggers and assumed you were sub as daggers as combat is inferior. Tyranny is 15% of ur hp. If it gives you 150 hp that means ur hp pool in bgs is 1k so im gonna go ahead and say ur a lier. Looking at your gear id say that tyranny gives you 250> hp for 15 seconds ever 2 min which is alot better 40 constant hp as you arent fighting all the time.

You were the one to say you dont use the trinket when ur fighting, you dont use ur agm either, maybe not ur eviserate either...

AGM only once per wsg maybe twice if early :p

That you were seeing daggers were prolly remnants from testing. In the afternoon I was already back to big butt slapper and pretty offhand.

But buddy, you got a slightly agressive way of telling your opinion. It's your opinion, that's okay but slow down a bit.

And there - changed it. Happy now? :p Notorment @ Frostmourne - Community - World of Warcraft

AGM only once per wsg maybe twice if early :p

That you were seeing daggers were prolly remnants from testing. In the afternoon I was already back to big butt slapper and pretty offhand.

But buddy, you got a slightly agressive way of telling your opinion. It's your opinion, that's okay but slow down a bit.

And there - changed it. Happy now? :p Notorment @ Frostmourne - Community - World of Warcraft

okey now all u need is lynx and maybe doomspike.

Some updates. I still stick with Wicked Dagger cause > Doomspike

Maybe I switch to smelting pants for BGs but Hogger's definitely for open pvp.

IDK much about these classes. yet, but today my hunter friend LOVED using smelting pants over hoggers. IDK why but he said more crits, and more damage overall? I am not a Rogue or hunter player so IDK though ;P

I definitely like the mog! :D umm 10/10..

Users who are viewing this thread