Oh question

Falaris said:
Whatever floats your boat.

Why would I talk about myself in my post, moron? Also, reread the post. And I didn't say you didn't used hit rating, you yourself said it has a 24% base rating. Noone cares what that rating is since it's not valid, you implied you don't take hit into account of any of your calculations, meaning you're a baddie.

Enjoy losing .4 DPS and gaining .36% dodge, I posted the math, go soak in your own fail theorycrafting. And it's actually more than .4, I'm being optimistic in the math.

I'm done here.

Falaris said:
Hey, go ahead and quote the part where I mentioned I dont use hit rating. Ill give you some time to find that part.

O wait, is this where you say that I dont use hit rating because I dont have BoAs? Sorry, I refuse to transfer my main, get another set of the same BoAs I already have, then pay another transfer for my rogue to come to Ruin. Instead Ill just do you _have_ to do if youre a rogue thats not getting BoAs, get 5/5 precision.

I believe its where you said that you still had 24% miss chance, or something similar to that.

Theif's Blade is bad bro, true story, tested and confirmed. BWTB is BiS for offhand, followed by Cruel Barb.

Diiesel said:
Theif's Blade is bad bro, true story, tested and confirmed. BWTB is BiS for offhand, followed by Cruel Barb.

Shadowfang > BWTB, but barely.

Kore nametooshort said:
I believe its where you said that you still had 24% miss chance, or something similar to that.

Did you just choose to overlook the word 'base' or did you purposely ignore it?

Falaris said:
FYI, I also have 2 SFs bro. Intelligent players have gearsets for multiple occasions.

Okay? That doesn't change the fact that you think there exists a valid reason to use a TB.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Shadowfang > BWTB, but barely.

Yeah, I guess, I just cant find it in my heart to equip my other SF on a rogue considering the huge nerf they got when travel forms were added. IMHO SF is now a Warrior weapon.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Why would I talk about myself in my post, moron? Also, reread the post. And I didn't say you didn't used hit rating, you yourself said it has a 24% base rating. Noone cares what that rating is since it's not valid, you implied you don't take hit into account of any of your calculations, meaning you're a baddie.

Enjoy losing .4 DPS and gaining .36% dodge, I posted the math, go soak in your own fail theorycrafting. And it's actually more than .4, I'm being optimistic in the math.

I'm done here.

Youre right, you should be done here. Considering youve already tried to argue that you only get 1 pushback per spell, and are now saying that 7 agility is .36% dodge, clearly this isnt a discussion that youre very knowledgable in.

Here's some advanced thinking for you. Log into your World of Warcraft game. Now, select a 19 rogue and log in with that character. Next, go to the 'defense' tab on your character screen. See your dodge percentage there? Now, try to follow me here, take off 7 agility worth of gear. You see that new dodge percentage? Cool, now here's the tricky part. Take your original dodge percentage, subtract your new dodge percentage, and PRESTO! Theres the actual percentage you lose! Ill help you out on this one though, its not .36% dodge.

There you go, now youre less stupid!

Crilicilyn said:
Your wrong on the but barely part, I net 4.5 more DPS by changing my OH to a 2nd SF w/ fiery.

Let me guess, you also think SF with fiery is the best setup for arenas on a 19 rogue too right? MH or OH on this one.

falaris said:
youre right, you should be done here. Considering youve already tried to argue that you only get 1 pushback per spell, and are now saying that 7 agility is .36% dodge, clearly this isnt a discussion that youre very knowledgable in.

Here's some advanced thinking for you. Log into your world of warcraft game. Now, select a 19 rogue and log in with that character. Next, go to the 'defense' tab on your character screen. See your dodge percentage there? Now, try to follow me here, take off 7 agility worth of gear. You see that new dodge percentage? Cool, now here's the tricky part. Take your original dodge percentage, subtract your new dodge percentage, and presto! Theres the actual percentage you lose! Ill help you out on this one though, its not .36% dodge.

There you go, now youre less stupid!

HAHAHAHAHA YOU STILL THINK DODGE IS STATIC!

So much for any credibility you had.

I'll help you out on this one though, your dodge increase is lessened depending on how much dodge you have. Your dodge % has DR since WotLK.

Don't worry though bro, if you have 5% dodge, you get a full 1% from 7 agi.

iaccidentallytwink said:
hahahahahahaahahah you think dodge is still static!

You do realize that at no point does DR get it down to .36% right? Sorry, I guess I gave you too much credit on this one.

Falaris said:
You do realize that at no point does DR get it down to .36% right? Sorry, I guess I gave you too much credit on this one.

You do realize that at no point does it go as high as 1% over 25% dodge, right? I can play this game too.

Kore nametooshort said:
Wasnt there an argument that TB with sharpening stones was viable? or is that out of date or just plain wrong?

That point is still valid. TB+4 is 2nd BiS in OH next to SF. Only for WSG though, obviously, so it's not mentioned often.

Users who are viewing this thread