Official Que Thread.

Good games. All about having fun and enjoying the bracket. Could have been a bit more competitive but right now I am just happy for pops.

We've had 5 games so far. How many of these "elitist" players who are so "skilled" that they "run" the community have we seen tonight?

encouraging a poisoned environment? that type of negative comment is for us simple commoners to make. but for mods trying to enforce a "do as i say and not as i do" mentality?? Off topic and clearly trying to jab at the "elitist" player(s) who are clearly "skilled" and "run" our bracket...but we all know who he is referring to (Agonist) who was absent last evening. That type of response should be PM form and not viewable to the public.

I played every single game for the past 3 days?

My point was supporting the concept that the elitists are the minority here.

I played games as Detour a poorly geared lock. there i can do it too -- you tried explaining your actions and justifying them too, but for what? A guilty conscious? To try and save face? Boredom? You surely can't care what I think. Or what anyone thinks for that matter, watch those videos Stubs uploaded before he got banned and my example backs its self up. You don't care about anyone yet your explaining ur actions to whom?

editing my posts to something i havent even said wow corruption

he has been deleting my posts and editing them all weekend. my inbox proves this. but acting in the same manor as the very posts he edits/deletes? why is it the same mod gaining such negative attention over and over? You can ban as many people as you want, but consider this: maybe it's time this mod has wore out his stay amongst those privileged…

Last edited by a moderator:
incorrect actually im looking through screenshots of yesterdays games and ive got 3 at least you weren't in. word though bruh bruh
Not all of my characters are named "Mocha". I can assure you I actually was there.

Sketchbag

We've had 5 games so far. How many of these "elitist" players who are so "skilled" that they "run" the community have we seen tonight?

This was not a jab by any means towards Agonist or anyone. If I were to be "jabbing" at agonist I would discuss things with him in a private message like I have done a week ago where one of my posts in response to one of his was taken the completely wrong way. My message was actually inspired by (but not in response to, or I would have quoted him) Saxxon 's post in another thread which basically said that the elitists are the majority (although later on he somewhat agreed that this was a false statement).

Last night that proved to not be the case and I was merely reinforcing the point that the "elitist attitude" is by no means an attitude held by the majority of the 19 twink community. No negativity was intended in that post. Seek and you will find.

I played games as Detour a poorly geared lock. there i can do it too -- you tried explaining your actions and justifying them too, but for what? A guilty conscious? To try and save face? Boredom? You surely can't care what I think. Or what anyone thinks for that matter, watch those videos Stubs uploaded before he got banned and my example backs its self up. You don't care about anyone yet your explaining ur actions to whom?

As for your second paragraph. In me stating that I was there for every game (with the exception of the first now that I think about it) was in response to the comment that implied that I played 1 game and was quitting again (which is why I had quoted the post). The reality is I came back over 2 weeks ago and have been in nearly all the games (with the exception of last week where I was working) since my return. There is no need to attempt to project an inactive characteristic upon me, as it is false.

I had mentioned this not because I care about others assumptions but because the comment was simply incorrect in implying that I am inactive.
he has been deleting my posts and editing them all weekend. my inbox proves this. but acting in the same manor as the very posts he edits/deletes? why is it the same mod gaining such negative attention over and over? You can ban as many people as you want, but consider this: maybe it's time this mod has wore out his stay amongst those privileged…

As for your third paragraph, I'd like to point out that the discussion of actions taken on other's accounts by any member is against the CoC because simply put, that talk doesn't belong on the forums (it leads into 10 page battles where no one is willing to read the CoC nor listen to anyone's position) This is what the ban appeals section is for.
Hurrx is talking about two occurrences. In one situation, Hurrx asked me to edit bright colors into my post (in a joking matter). In response I edited his post's colors which spelled out the word "no" in response to his humorous request.
As for this second occurrence, it was when he had said
hey us nice activity only 280 or so pages more n ur on par with eu

I had jokingly replied to his comment and in the quote I had changed it to say
hey us nice activity only 280 or so pages of nothing but hating and trolling each other more n ur on par with eu

I will go ahead and say that I believe I've edited one of your posts this week if I'm correct. Any deletions were a batch delete in which I was cleaning up a thread, and in your case, responses to off topic posts which meant your post(s) along with over two dozen of other posts by others that detracted from the OP.

As for "banning" as many people as I want. One member has been temporarily banned by me since September if I'm correct (several spam/multiple accounts removed as well) and it was only after receiving the maximum allowances of active infractions, along with 2 warnings before those 3 infractions caused the system to trigger the user into a temporary ban. He'll be returning shortly. This is why you cannot imply that I'm going around banning everybody for no good reason. I don't have any personal vendettas, nor do I care about such drama. I'm pretty plain and simple, pretty black and white… Read the CoC, get to know the CoC, receive 2 warnings, receive 3 infractions, automatic temporary ban. Simple enough.

Obviously I'm not the most liked moderator on this site. I'm here to enforce the CoC, not make friends. I am also by far the most vocal. I always attempt provoke doubt in the "general opinion". Everyone likes to GY farm? I'll tell you why it's hurting our numbers. Everyone wants to insult each other and curse? I'll show you how the CoC doesn't support that. Elitist attitude? I'll tell you why I feel a friendly atmosphere is more encouraging for gaining new members and as a result, an increase to activity. That about sums it up for me.

I'm leaving this post public (not to detract from the purpose of this thread) as I know there are others who have a similar point of view as yourself. I would appreciate it if any posts in response to this were in a private message or were at least concise (not that I'm attempting to limit anyone's responses but because I don't wan't to completely kill this thread)

At the same time this a queue thread. There is not much discussion here other than "games are popping, log on" as that is it's purpose.

TLDR? If you're interested in knowing what this post says, take the 3 minutes to read it yourself as it isn't long.

Mocha

Last edited by a moderator:
As for your second paragraph. In me stating that I was there for every game (with the exception of the first now that I think about it) was in response to the comment that implied that I played 1 game and was quitting again (which is why I had quoted the post). The reality is I came back over 2 weeks ago and have been in nearly all the games (with the exception of last week where I was working) since my return. There is no need to attempt to project an inactive characteristic upon me, as it is false.

I had mentioned this not because I care about others assumptions but because the comment was simply incorrect in implying that I am inactive.

Did you figured out your numbers where wrong in thoses games ?

See, people in this day in age have to work to put a roof over their head. I can't predict the one time you decide to play your game for the month.

I've been being playing frequently even in my busy work schedule. You've played what like 5 games the whole year? I know for a fact I've only seen you in two. People can vouch for me that you never play. You judge your whole attitude of 19s on a few games you play which is quite pathetic.

This was not a jab by any means towards Agonist or anyone. If I were to be "jabbing" at agonist I would discuss things with him in a private message like I have done a week ago where one of my posts in response to one of his was taken the completely wrong way. My message was actually inspired by (but not in response to, or I would have quoted him) Saxxon 's post in another thread which basically said that the elitists are the majority (although later on he somewhat agreed that this was a false statement).

Last night that proved to not be the case and I was merely reinforcing the point that the "elitist attitude" is by no means an attitude held by the majority of the 19 twink community. No negativity was intended in that post. Seek and you will find.

Sure, and I don't watch Game of Thrones.

See, people in this day in age have to work to put a roof over their head. I can't predict the one time you decide to play your game for the month.

I've been being playing frequently even in my busy work schedule. You've played what like 5 games the whole year? I know for a fact I've only seen you in two. People can vouch for me that you never play. You judge your whole attitude of 19s on a few games you play which is quite pathetic.
I stopped playing wsg in November and started playing wsg again in January. Since then I haven't been playing any toons named Mocha for the most part. I haven't even been playing from Akama with the exception of a few games. I can assure you I've been just as active as anyone has been as of this year. For playing non stopfor 8 years I get a lot of crap for taking a 2 month break.

I'm sorry but you're incorrect as are your credible sources who are vouching in favor of my inactivity.

Read my words instead of making up your own meaning from my post: my post was not regarding you by any means. It was inspired by Saxxon's post like I had clearly overstated in pure text with absolutely no underlying meaning, as I had stated.

I love agoinst he reminds me of me. Rank one hunt except I'm eu he's us.

Users who are viewing this thread