US Official LGBT Armory Thread

Then leave. If I keep seeing more intolerant and discriminatory posts by ignorant individuals with no capacity for empathy I'll start showing them the door myself. If you don't have anything positive to say I suggest leaving and ignoring this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Delayed this is for you and everyone else (@Andraklas7 ) who seem to be against this thread:
It's obvious that you're both straight, else you wouldn't have this attitude. You can't seem to grasp that sexuality is still a very delicate subject, especially to those who differ from the "norms". People are still discriminated because of their sexual orientation, and you might not think it a problem, but it is.

The LGBT community have since forever been oppressed and it was even at some point treated as a disease. If you had even the slightest understanding of the pain and trouble the LGBT community have gone through, and how hard they have fought to become accepted, you wouldn't respond like this.

And it's not about "agreeing" with people who are of a different orientation than you, it's about accepting them, and not judging them. Now you might not judge them, but many people do, sadly, and that's why the LGBT people often have a bigger need to express their sexuality; because they, as the most active of all, fight for sexual liberation, and fight against those who seek to silence them.

This thread is not "inappropriate" if you find people expressing their sexuality "inappropriate", it's probably due to a few problems of your own.

You are right that I don't know what being gay is like, but doesn't defeat the fact that there is no need to celebrate shit like this.
But that's excactly my point! There is a reason, and need, to celebrate it. Maybe not celebrating your actual sexual orientation, but more so, the fact that you can share it here and share it many places now in the world, without getting judged, beat up, or even executed.

Ironically you and Andraklas7 seem to still be stuck in the 1800th century, and are actually judging them...

Conq is doing a fantastic job here. I knew I liked em for some reason :,)

Conq is doing a fantastic job here. I knew I liked em for some reason :,)
Unfortunately a temporary ban will not cure them of their ignorance. I'm straight and far from a "hippy liberal" but social equality is something I am very passionate about, there is no room for such intolerance here.

No one gives a shit about sexuality. Do u want an award for going against the current?
I agree that we don't give a shit, personally. that's the end goal. but it's not about searching for an award, it's about fighting against the people that do give a shit, that repress freedom of sexuality.

you will find other movements such as "black lives matter" or "women in engineering" that hone to do the same thing... sure, the end goal is for everyone to not give a shit what race a suspect is or not give a shit what gender an engineer is. but society is more complicated and shitty than that, so we should be accepting of movements like these.

I don't think it's divisive, rather the opposite. It's showing LGBT people in the 19s community that they aren't alone. Not everyone lives in the most accepting countries, this thread may be a way for some people to fully express themselves.

As a 20 year old, it's pretty sad but this is the first time I've come out publicly. The country I live in means it's hard for me to be out. So if it weren't for this thread, I probably wouldn't have taken that first small step.

Sorry for rant, ya'll probably don't care :p

My first like (both TI and Xpoff!)

The amount of support I got from everyone on this site truly gives me hope for the future, and hopefully progress in my own country.
Well it was awesome of you, I'm seriously honored that someone would use this website to do such a thing, you made my day, you rock.

Delayed, smh I wish you would grow up already. I know you're like 12-16 yrs old but I promise you when I was your age, I wasn't half as annoying or uninformed as you appear to be every time I come into contact with you. Why would these people be here to "celebrate being different."
- You realize when someone is of your age Delayed and they are already showing signs of discrimination towards a minority or towards people for simply being different, the cause is usually because of how they were raised. You should try formulating your own opinions or at least waiting for your balls to drop to publicly speak on the idiotic ones.
- I'm as straight as they come but I come into contact with idiots like you 24/7. People who genuinely just have a problem with people for being different and I actually love pretending to be gay just to annoy them even more (you may think im joking but im not)
You should try having your fellow gamers backs instead of being an idiot.
To people of the LGBT community, I personally support you and I hope you take every chance you get to make your haters look as stupid as they really are.

Jesus stop coming out, can't you see it's all a trap?

Conq's obviously in league with Moran. They gonna give you all a special gold yay-for-you acceptance star on your xpoff avatar, and then you're registered.

Tracked.

Interned.

Next thing we know you're all literally Magneto.

We don't need more Magnetos. Pls.
This is how it starts.

Users who are viewing this thread