Official "I got banned from that imposter site thread"

Haha if only I could share the information I have on these guys.
right yeah, I was specifically speaking to leadership roles aside from guild leading, at most you could describe that as a club in which you own, unless you're method or something but that's an entirely different thing.

I have been a quite fortunate to be part of a noteworthy guild and am quite aware of what it takes to organize and maintain a raiding guild. Thank goodness it wasn’t in today’s toxic environment though.
Most people outside of the gaming hobby would have no idea Method, Vodka or Death & Taxes even exist(ed).

It will. Both Stab and Artke are little punk kids.

"Fatal error: Uncaught CredisException: Connection to Redis 127.0.0.1:6379 failed after 2 failures.Last Error : (1) [E_WARNING] Redis::connect(): connect() failed: Connection refused in /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php:475 Stack trace: #0 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php(471): Credis_Client->connect() #1 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php(784): Credis_Client->connect() #2 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Redis.php(251): Credis_Client->__call('mget', Array) #3 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/CacheProvider.php(60): SV\RedisCache\Redis->doFetchMultiple(Array) #4 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(113): SV\RedisCache\CacheProvider->fetchMultiple(Array) #5 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(81 in /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php on line 475"

Ban? Or just a coding fuckup on their part?

"Fatal error: Uncaught CredisException: Connection to Redis 127.0.0.1:6379 failed after 2 failures.Last Error : (1) [E_WARNING] Redis::connect(): connect() failed: Connection refused in /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php:475 Stack trace: #0 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php(471): Credis_Client->connect() #1 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php(784): Credis_Client->connect() #2 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Redis.php(251): Credis_Client->__call('mget', Array) #3 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/CacheProvider.php(60): SV\RedisCache\Redis->doFetchMultiple(Array) #4 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(113): SV\RedisCache\CacheProvider->fetchMultiple(Array) #5 /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(81 in /home/nginx/domains/battlegroundforums.com/public/src/addons/SV/RedisCache/Credis/Client.php on line 475"

Ban? Or just a coding fuckup on their part?

Somebody else posted something similar on discord. Probably some sort of issue on their end.

I can only imagine their content is terrible, with half of all knowledgeable twinks being banned.

I phrased it as running online organizations, explained the ways I worked with individuals to achieve common goals etc. It doesn't now apply to my current job bc I changed careers, but at the time my experience and skill gave me that extra I needed to move to store manager very fast. Was the youngest in my area for that franchise. Best i can say is, it sounds better when you say, "in my free time I run a online organization of 150 people spread around the world to achieve common goals". Better than I play games and deal with cry baby men fighti.g over virtual loot.

Users who are viewing this thread